//-The final dance-// - Mechanical master - Aster Fortress.

(This is going to be very basic right now, but i will try to fancy it up eventually, maybe even add more information on things, is likely i will add more things to him, but won't be anything too overpowered i think.)

Name: Aster Fortress.

Nicknames:

- Glasses

- Weird.

- Cyborg.

- Steel arm.

- Metalboy.

- Wannabe robotinik.

Age: 18.

Sex: Virgin 😎... male i mean.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Pronouns: He/Him.

Personality: (Honestly i just wanna release his basics already)

He is a smart-*ss, not the kind to overly correct everything but will constantly be trying to analyze the situation and try to think.

Can be annoyed into turning impulsive like his father and unleash the violence of war.

Will have a strange high amount of patience with people he likes, either as a friend or lover.

His sense of humor can be slightly weird to normal people, not exactly the "Weird" that is just dark humor, but he could end up laughing just because he saw a bunny walking by a battlefield or saw a fish doing a weird movement, it can turn into the funniest sh*t to him.

Species: Demi-god.

Parents: Ares and Joseline Fortress.

Features: (maybe will add small details later)

He's got mechanical eyes and a right arm, he is a cyborg using automaton technology.

He's got some small scars and a large slash on his chest that is already healed.

He has a small tattoo of a Dory spear point in his left arm near the wrist in the inside of his arm.

Faceclaim: (I'm going to draw him eventually i promise)

He's got a very light blond hair, almost white but there's still streaks of yellow, his skin is slightly light but only slightly more white than most people.

His eyes are replicas made of cooper imitating normal human eyes, with small glowing orange dots glowing like lava or magma depending on where you find them, the mechanical eyes have various plates connecting them and a chamber containing the magic to create his vision and glowing eyes, they are connected to sockets inside his skull, so he can unscrew his own vision, the plates of his eyes have various symbols like a greek vase.

His right arm is completely mechanic, looking like a heavily plated arm with a stylized armor covering it, showing various symbols and markings, the joints among other things are hard to see but looking close enough between the gaps they are noticiable.

Even if he is the son of Ares, the god that represents the violence of war, he isn't exactly a powerhouse of muscles, his body does have them, but much less than someone would except for the son of Ares.

Clothing:

He isn't very picky on his clothes but does like to look good sometimes maybe fancying a vest, but sometimes uses hoodies, he prefers to cover his legs and mostly uses pants, but doesn't hate being shirtless.

But he is constantly planning for what could happen and choses what he wears according to it.

So he is constanly using armors recently with the war.