Missing - Pt.2

(Sorry if I haven't updated🙁)

Bill felt nothing. His mind completely blank. You we're gone for who's knows how long..all bill wanted was to have you back.

~Time passes 6-7 months go by~

The police still haven't found you or any trace of you. Soon, they all realized that you were already gone and had to close the case. But bill never gave up. He still loves you with all his heart and promised himself too fine you.

One day, bill was out on the sidewalk walking down the streets. He looked over and saw a creek. He went down to it but found something..a large white bag with red stands on it. He walked over towards it, slowly. He unzipped it carefully and what he saw..will haunt him to this day.

⚠️GORE COMIN UP⚠️

There you're body laid, you were all pale and had bloody stains all over your clothes, your hair all messed up, your eyes still open but lifeless, your clothes were dirty and disgusting, you were stabbed repeatedly to death, your fingers all cut off, your body torn up, you looked like you were attacked by the actual shark jaws. Bills face turned pale as he covered his mouth. He felt vomit coming up his throat, he threw up to the side as he panted heavily.

He started sobbing loudly nonstop, he put his hand on your lifeless chest as his other hand was on your cheek. "Y-Y/n?! Please answer me! Y/n!!" He sobbed, he lifted up you're lifeless head as he placed it onto his chest, his tears falling down onto your black sweater.

This is what u were wearing:

*pretend it's all dirty and bloody pookie😡*

He fully took out you're lifeless body out of the full bag making a crackly sound. He held you in his lap, his tears drying up on his face.

You weren't the only one who died.

*IM SORRY😢*

(327 words 😱)