-7- 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚎

A/n: Congratulations on your first movie you worked hard and you deserve an award! Read to find out how your first premiere went, a special treat coming with it. This should be interesting.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sitting in the chair getting pampered with the right shade of foundation of your skin, you scrolled through your phone.
You were excited for your premiere after a months long journey and chaos of filming your horror film.

"Okay my dear, could you close your eyes very quickly?" Meredith your makeup-artist asked.
You complied with her request and shut your eyes, feeling the light touch of a brush gliding across your eyelids.

"So are you excited for the premiere" Meredith questioned making small talk— "Excited? I'm exhilarated! It's always so fun to get ready for a premiere" You cheered.

You couldn't see as your eyes were closed, but, ever so you heard a small chuckle. Opening your eyes and receiving a hand mirror to see the finishing look of your face, the smokey eye met your expectations and you beamed with joy, thanking Meredith.
You left her behind as she began packing her utensils up, you now getting help into your dress your stylist Ivory had picked out.

The dress was very elegant, classy, and exquisite. Surprisingly it was comfortable, you stepped in-front of the body mirror admiring yourself almost wanting to cry. You felt very happy, knowing little you would be happy to see what you've accomplished.
        And the dress it was stunning, the velvety black fabric flowed down stopping at your feet, revealing one of your legs as it had a split. Your stylist came up behind you placing a pearl necklace on your neck. Receiving a pair of black velvet gloves to finish the look.

Before leaving the hotel, you took thirty minutes for a quick photo shoot for the media. Out of all the pictures you took you had two favorites.
One was of you running through the hall picking up your dress with one hand, another of you on a balcony you're head tilted up facing the sun. It casting the perfect lighting.

You told everyone goodbye and headed for the lift with two bodyguards with you, exiting the lift and walking through the lobby. One of your bodyguards held the door opened for you as you smiled and walked by.

Next thing you know there was flashes everywhere in every direction.

"Y/n! I love you!" A fan screamed, you turned looking for the fan and giving them a quick blow kiss. "Y/n, look over here!" Multiple photographers shouted. You not looking.
Taking a few more steps you started signing the  items of your fans that were being held out.

Finishing signing majority of the items you were abruptly pushed by a reporter shoving a mic in your face asking you questions.
You were livid, but, just then one of your bodyguards stepped in pushing the man away while the other escorted you to the black suv just before you.
    Fixating yourself in your seat as the car finally pulled off from the flashes.

Stopping at a deck, you were now escorted to a boat. Two men helping you in, driving on the waters of Milan, Italy the lights came on you gazing at the beautiful scenery.
     Finally arriving at the event and walking the red carpet. You were greeted with an over-joyed Noah.

"Oh. My. Gosh, Girl you look so stunning!" Noah exclaimed. You smiling at the compliment. "As do you, kind sir" You jokingly remarked, curtsying.

Noah and yourself went to get wine from the bar, and went talking to other celebrities and influencers who made an appearance. Mid listening into a conversation you started zoning out, you're thoughts elsewhere. Simultaneously you were upset as you didn't see a certain someone. Excusing yourself for the bathroom.
    Finishing your business, and exiting the stall you began washing your hands, hearing the click of a stall and a door opening you looked up seeing a blonde shrugging it off and looking back down you continued washing your hands.