-22- 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕

A/n: Well that's a title for ya, This should be interesting enjoy your read!

(Sorry this took long to publish, I have an audition tomorrow and I have to rehearse for it. It's a musical!! 'I cannot sing!!!!')

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

'Five o'clock in the morning'

"Ring Ring!"

"Ring Ring"

The phone could be heard throughout the estate. You and your blonde were sleeping peacefully, your back was pressed against her front. You guys fell asleep cuddling.

The phone rang once again, humming exasperated. Annoyed that you couldn't sleep longer than you wanted. Swatting your eyes open darting to the clock. 'Five o' one am' groaning your hand slapped on your phone picking it up. Not bothering to look at the caller id you'd answered. "Hello?" — "What?!" You screamed.
Causing Cate to wake up instantly with a jump. You looked over your back seeing her confused face; Then proceeded to turn the lamp on.

"Noah slow down! What the hell is happening?!"

"Y/n, check the fucking news now!". You looked towards Cate.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" You didn't answer but quickly gotten out of bed. Dashing to the door. "Y/n?!" Cate yelled. You didn't answer.

Dashing through the halls you entered the common room hearing footsteps follow you. Flicking the tv on you switched to a news channel.

"Reporting live, we have gotten the news of Cate Blanchett and Y/f/l/n. Yes it was news to the world that Cate and Andrew were getting a divorce and is now separated. But what was not known was that she had a fling and a now ongoing relationship with Y/f/l/n" The news reporter stated.

"As you can see the picture on my left is the two together while during Cate's marriage. They seemed very close to me. Tune in to find out more about this scandal"

The tv flicked off and you looked over to Cate who had done the bidding. Seeing a shocked expression on her face just as yours.

"Y/n? Hello are you there?"

"H- how did they find out?!" You asked Noah over the phone in disbelief.— "I don't know y/n but you guys are in deep water." Your phone rang again looking at the caller id. It was your publicist. Cate's phone ranged to and she ran to retrieve it from the bedroom. She joined you back looking at you. "It's my publicist-" She informed.

"Noah I'll call you back, come over please. Quickly".

He spoke before dropping the line and you both answered the call's of your publicist.

"Y/n what the hell is this about?! A scandal?! Do you know how hard this is going to be to clean up!" Your publicist scolded at you. You were speechless, you could tell the same was happening with Cate when you peeked over to her.
After an hour of just getting bluntly hollered at she finally hung up. Minutes of silent and you and Cate just stood there. "How?..." You whispered.

"I don't... know" Cate whispered back. She walked over to you and pulled you into an embrace, you'd squeezed her tightly. But, not to much to where you would hurt her. "It's okay we'll get through this" Stating the obvious.

Abruptly there was a knock, pulling away from the blonde you rushed to get the door. "Oh Noah" You sighed. Hugging him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I came as fast as I could!" Closing the door behind him.

"You guys are in deep shit" Once again the obvious being stated; Moreover much firmly. Throwing both his hands up with his index fingers out pointing.

Again there was another knock. Getting it, it was Cate's publicist. Lorraine. She burst through the door not saying a word. She gave Cate a huge huge supposed to not seeing her in a while; But with a scandal such as this it was more well enough called for. After the embrace she started pondering Cate for the situation caused and her to clean up. It was like a mother who would smother you up her child with love and affection before crashing down on them with shame. And telling you what you've done was bad but manageable (hopefully).