Tumbleton

It was a rather cold day all the way down in Tumbleton, Prince Jacaerys and Prince Steffon watched from afar as the city was in flames and smoke, people screaming, and men shouting orders.

"Are you ready, my Prince?" Steffon asked Jacaerys as the Targaryen prince pulled down his helm, and wrapped his arm around the ropes of Vermax.

"Kessa," Jacaerys responded and Steffon smiled at the Prince. (Yes.)

Steffon pulled down his own helm and tightened the straps that chained him to his seat.

"Only go after my uncle," Jace reminds Steffon, quirking a brow at him beneath his helm, "The rest shall be dealt with after dealing with Daeron. Got it?"

"Sure..." Steffon mumbled as Perzys took the skies, shortly followed by Vermax. They immediately spotted the roaming Blue Queen, Tessarion, circling the town.

Steffon squinted his eyes as he searched the town, the men began to point fingers at the two dragons which alerted Daeron the Daring who sat comfortably in his tent, while others died. The leadership had been given to him as Lord Ormund Hightower had been slain by supporters of Rhaenyra.

"We have to lure Daeron out!" Jacaerys shouted to Steffon who stared down below them.

"Oh fuck this.." Steffon muttered to himself as he flew down, the red and white dragon landing roughly accompanied by the ground shaking.

"Reveal yourself, Daeron!" Steffon yelled out to the crowds of people who had gathered to drive the dragon rider away, swords pointing at the dragon.

As Steffon dealt with those on the ground, Jace flew overhead and spotting his uncle coming out of his tent.

Steffon also spotted him, "There you are..." Perzys roared loudly as the men immediately charged after the dragon. Swords and arrows were fired at Steffon and Perzys which made them both grow angry.

"FUCK YOU!" Steffon shouted at the top of his lungs as Perzys flapped one of his wings, hitting men away and crushing them. With no commands thrown at him, Perzys breathed a burst of flames burning men to a crisp.

Daeron the Daring took a deep breath and waited for Tessarion to land so that the Prince could meet Perzys in the skies. But Jacaerys was quick, he too commanded Vermax to breathe flames, burning the tents that had been serving as shelters for multiple soldiers.

With little time left, Daeron mounted Tessarion and met Vermax in the sky. Steffon had grown occupied with the army on the ground and burned more men.
It had gotten more out of control as some of Daeron's men had begun to surrender to Steffon, but he did not care. He burned them all.

Trying to live up to his nickname, Daeron and Tessarion charged at Vermax and Jacaerys. With the Ill-Tempered dragon having been more aggressive, Vermax sank his teeth into the very first thing he could grab onto: Tessarion's blue wing. Their clash left behind a streak of smoke and fire, and the sound of their roars echoed throughout the chaos below.

On the ground, the situation was grim. Steffon, overwhelmed by the chaos and the burning city, continued to unleash Perzys's fire upon those who refused to surrender. It was a brutal scene of devastation, as the ground forces engaged in a desperate struggle for survival.

But above, the tide of the battle shifted. Jacaerys and Vermax gained the upper hand, their combined might overwhelming Tessarion and Daeron. Jace was suddenly blinded by Tessarion's claw managing to cut his cheek. With a final, searing burst of dragonfire, they forced Daeron and his Blue Queen to the ground. The impact was earth-shaking, creating a crater that sent debris flying.