2. THE CRY OF INNOCENCE

What?
This word was in everyone's mind,wondering who was this baby,crying after such an huge explosion took place.

It was the divinity herself,was she the Roop of adi para shakti,no she would have made herself known but she has this subtle yet dark energy-

Suddenly a voice spoke" I am the child born from the balance in the universe I am the daughter of all,I am the mother all and i am all there is and will ever be."

Okay,just what is going on here is she the roop of devi adi para shakti wait no she's right here

And there she was the mother of all thing devi adi para shakti standing beside devi lakshmi telling her to do as she wanted to as the light behind her stopped glowing.

Mata Lakshmi ran towards the child wondering if the child was okay after all she is the Supreme mother she would be worried about the comfortability of her child.

She picked the girl up into her arms,the girl opened her eyes,her very beautiful and brown eyes,as soon as she saw Mata Lakshmi she started smiling and waving her hands trying to touch her face.

Devi lakhsmi gladly lifted her face toward the girl so she could touch it,she made an oo~ 😮face as soon as she touched her silk face,devi lakhsmi giggled at the cute face she maked,soon came devi parvati and devi saraswati glancing at the child in devi lakshmi arms and smiling at her while the girl smiled back.

"This girl shall be know as my daughter, she will be known as lakshminarayan putri."said devi lakshmi.

All the gods than cheered for her as no one dared to step up against her and also the fact that they had liked the girl- daughter of devi lakshmi,for they knew
thay even though they have not spent a moment with the child and just had long glances towards her they would do anything for her.

Editor here,can someone help me decide a name for her,I am literally so confused.