3. THE BAFFELMENT.

"What?"asked devi saraswati. "Yes,it is true,she is not a part or incarnation of me" ,said devi adi shakti."But how can that even be possible?" asked Mahadev. "There are some things or should I say someone whom even we cannot understand" said devi parvati. "Hm?" a voice overcame through all the talking ,they all looked ,the girl whom devi lakshmi just declared as her daughter ,was looking at all of them confused as if she could understand that they were talking about her. Devi lakshmi went to the child and asked "are you hungry my darling?"
The little girl even more confused tilted her head like how a puppy would,melting everyone heart at sight in front t of them. Devi lakshmi chuckled and looked at narayana as if telling him that she looks just like he would look in his 8th avatar(Shree Krishna),he smiled at them with love in his eyes as he came and stood with them.

Now who is this little girl managing to even baffle the Supreme.Well we'll find out.

Devi lakshmi took the little girl in her arms and swayed her,in return as if the little girl looked lovingly at her mother,cooing at her, devi laskhmi asked the little girl "now tell me all your secrets my dear one?". "But first what should we name her?" Asked the supreme lord shree narayana.

Hmm? Wondered almost everyone. "Oh I have one ,no no, not good enough". Said devi saraswati.

"Oh I have it how about _____!" Said Mahadev.

"Finally a suitable name for the daughter of lakshminarayan" said devi lakshmi. "Ooo , so now she's only your putri lakshmi",joked devi parvati, "yes, do we not love her for her to be called our daughter as well" said devi saraswati added to the joke.

"Yess,she is only mine" said devi lakshmi completing the joke. As all of them laughed,the little girl laughed as well copying them, increasing the dopamine in everyone.

Editors note:can anyone suggest a name for the dulari?
Thank you so much for reading thisss and the girl who said to update this is especially for you🥰.

By the way the image at the top is the way devi lakshmi mad narayana were standing like on the scene where devi lakshmi asked dulari if she was hungry.

Byeeeeeee 🥰🥰