6. THE PEACE DISTURBED

Asmi was unusually quiet today.
She wasn't playing with Maiya lakshmi or narayan,matter of fact She hadn't laughed once today and nobody could figure it out. Sheshnaag was not comfortable that his sweet little niece that wasn't being herself today.

And here,narayan was watching an Pooja take place,by whom? You may ask,the asur,They were doing all these things to please narayan so they could attain the title of indra and get swarga. This had been going on for days,yet narayan wasn't responding,why?I don't know.

While narayan layed on sheshnaag,he made eye contact with his dulari,he noticed that she wasn't exactly smiling but rather staring at him with curiosity yet it looked like she wasn't exactly happy.

Narayan stared right back but with amusement in his eyes,Maiya lakshmi stood there dumbfounded as to why they were staring at each other as her dulari hadn't exactly been herself today.

"Narayan,what Leela are you two doing,Hm?"Maiya laskhmi said as she sat and started massaging narayan's feet. "Chanchala,today my putri is taking great curiosity in me,so here we are staring at each other" narayan said and finished as he moved his gaze towards his priye.

Bad move,narayan you shouldn't have broke the eye contact with you're dulari.

As soon as he moved his gaze away asmi looked at her maiya,seeing her massage her father's feet she got upset as to why Maiya did everything and father just laid there.

Maiya looked at asmi's upset face,confused as to why she was upset she replayed the moments in her head and connecting the dots she chuckled.
"Putri,kya hua?"Maiya said with a teasing tone as she picked up her daughter only to get interrupted by one of the bhakti in vaikuntha.

"Devi,Mahadev and parvati are on they're way to vaikuntha-"

"To vaikuntha?why?there's no reason to be coming here right now" Maiya said interrupting the bhakt as narayan looked at the bhakt. "Narayan,I was only informed by some people coming from Kailash,who said that they'll be here in a short while" said the bhakt. "Short while?,well then I'll need to prepare for their arrival,Putra go get some help to prepare" said Maiya as she stood up and left asmi in narayan's hands.

As devi lakshmi prepared for the arrival of Mahadev and parvati she realised she forgot to feed her daughter and hurried up to narayan only to see them sleeping soundly with each other and seeing her daughter finally smile while being in her father's arm's was all she could ask for as She smiled sweetly at the father and daughter duo.

"Narayan!" yelled the asura,angry,whom had been doing Puja for months.

Editor:hiii,it's me ,I am so so so sorryy that I haven't Been aploding for months I had just given my exams and new class means new stress and while dealing with all that I totally forgot to update but from now I promise to upload every few week. Love from my side hope you all have a day as sweet as the name of shree radha.

💗💗💗💗