kißß mê

Putting Sky to sleep is easy, after a whole day of running around and being energetic tires him out at the end of the day and he knocks out quickly after bathing and brushing his teeth.

Nu ends up singing two songs though.

Just when he comes back to the living room after closing the door to Sky's room,

Zee enters the foyer, a grin lighting up his face immediately at the sight of Nu,

"Hey babe, I'm home."

Nu goes to the stove to heat up dinner for Zee,

"Welcome back, hia',

how the meeting go?"

"Same old, same old,"

Zee grunts out as he undoes his shoes.

"Sky baby is asleep?"

"Yeah just put him to bed, was upset that you couldn't read him a story tonight."

Zee approaches Nu, placing his bags on a nearby chair.

He places his hands on Nu's waist and pulls him close.

Their foreheads almost touching,

"I missed you."

He murmurs in the space between them, kissing Nu on the lips afterwards.

Nu winds an arm around his shoulder and hums when Zee nuzzles at his neck,breathing him in after a long day of work.

He rubs a big palm over Nu's belly,

"Missed you both. My little Macron, my cherry tomato,"

Zee coos at his baby bump making Nu giggle, he has the most ridiculously cute nicknames for his babies.

"Come on, go freshen up. Dinner is ready,"

Nu coaxes him to let go of him.

"I'll go say goodnight to my baby meow first,"

Zee finally relents, but not before kissing Nu again.

He heads towards Sky's room after discarding his tie.

Zee stretches his hands over his head languidly, popping some joints as he goes.

He's seated at the edge of the bed, still in his work clothes and messy hair.

Top buttons popped open and sleeves shoved up to his elbows.

Nu likes this look on him, it's really hot.

He stacks some folded laundry inside the closet,hair damp and skin warm after a shower.

Zee keeps groaning at the stretch of his muscles.

"Why don't you go take a shower? It'll feel good and you can sleep then."

Zee looks at him with teasing eyes, beacons him with a flick of his hands,

"Not before I make you feel good."

Nu abandons the laundry and comes to stand in between zee's spread legs,

"Is that so?"

"Mmm, gonna give it to you so good."

His voice is husky as he places both of his hands on either sides of his thighs, fingers dig in the plush and thick flesh of them.

Nu shivers, the littlest of touch from Zee has his body reacting beautifully.

"What are you gonna do?"

Nu slowly cards his fingers through Zee's hair, exposing more of his forehead, tugs lightly at the roots.

Zee revels in the sensation before looking Nu in the eyes, his irises dark and wide,

"Whatever you want."

"Kiss me then,"

Nu wastes no time to demand and Zee is on his feet before he can blink, all up in his space, warm breath fanning over his lips.

Zee kisses him open mouthed, devouring Nu's lips in his own, hungry and wonton.

He suckles at his lips and presses in firmly, tongue sliding past the opening Nu grants him, a whimper stuck at the back of his throat.

They kiss loud and wet, lips moving in tandem and tongues searing hot.

Each passing moment gets Nu hotter and hotter, needier.

Whining at the nip on his plush bottom lip, he desperately holds onto Zee shoulders.

His husband's hands sliding under his sleep shirt to caress his sides, rough palm trekking over his smooth, warm skin.

........

........

..

.

They crawl on the bed for a well deserved, good night sleep, warm and content.