Harley Quinn... More Like Index Card

Index Card -->

Of COURSE they changed the freaking layout of the works again...

If you don't know yet, highlight your... whatever.... and then right click to get to the bold and italics and stuff.

__

"Hey, Index... where's Batsy?" The harlequin- although, Joker Kamijou would work now, asked his comrade.

His comrade had long silver hair and a tattered nun outfit... which was actually quite shocking, considering the outfit was supposed to be indestructible...

The girl's features looked as though they once held an innocent look... however, now, they held a bloodthirsty face. She had an eyepatch over one of her eyes, and blood was dripping from her mouth... and there were bloodstains on her outfit.

Index Card, the girl who was once the sweet Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the guardian of the forbidden novels of the magic world, shrugged. "I dunno, Mistah K." She replied. "I was watchin' the camera, the one the Bats didn't mess with, and last I saw, he ran off to find that Grayson bastard."

Name: Index Card

Age: 15

Level: 0

Abilities: She was once the loyal keeper of 103, 000 magic books, however after Touma changed her, she lost the memory of most of the books... no longer knowing defense, passing knowledge from her mind to another, but only the most deadly and aggressive spells, such as Sheol Fear, with is a special song she sings to break down the enemy's mind. She can only use the spells whenever she needs intercept her opponent's magic attacks. She has a perfect memory. Now, however, she is also amazing with a sword... to the point that her skills surpass even Talia 'al Ghul... she is extremely agile, and is a black belt in karate... she mainly uses her sword in a fight, however, and her teeth... which have been sharpened to a point. She uses her teeth to bite as much as she does her sword.

Other Facts: The name 'Index Card', is supposed to be a reference to the Joker Card... she is also like Joker Touma's Harley Quinn, only more murderous. Before Touma changed her by use of torturous methods, as well as scientific drugs and Joker Venom, Index was a gentle, polite, and naive girl... however, now she is ruthless and psychotic, treating killing as a child would treat a game like Red Rover; she gets excited, and always wants to kill in the strangest ways... she has kept her massive appetite that she had whenever she was in her right state of mind... now, however... the only thing she really eats.... is human flesh....

"We need to find him." Joker Kamijou muttered. "Soon... before he finds us..."

"I thought that was the plan, Honeybunch!" (Harley has Puddin... Index has Honeybunch.) Index pointed out. "I mean, that's what you told the Grayson brat, ain't it?"

"Yes, but if he finds us here... do you know what could happen Index?" Joker Kamijou inquired. "I'll tell ya; tomorrow, they'll fix the cameras and see us fightin' Batman! Just what do you think will happen to us?"

"Man hunt!" Index's eye lit up. "I love Man Hunts!! It's so fun, to watch their determined faces turn to terrified ones as I bite off their limbs!"

Joker Kamijou sighed. "So do I, Indy.. but think! We don't want to be caught this early, do you!?"

"They'll just take us to Arkham!" Index huffed. "Then you can see your Master and I can see Harley!"

Joker Kamijou rubbed his forehead. "True, true... but what about Railgun, hmm? It'll be hard to get her to come back here... we need to let her get to us, before Batsy does... We could escape him on our own... but with Misaka? I'll need to fight her... and you fight Batsy... and that'll be very difficult..."