Part 3

"Well, here we are, this is my house," Ell said as she and Goku arrived at the house while they stood in front of the red door.

Goku stared at the house with an interested look. "Cool. So you own this house?"

She nodded. "Yep. I own this house. We've been living there for a while. Just me and my two best friends."

"I see," Goku replied.

"Why don't come in and make yourself at home? We will help you find a way to get you back.home." Ell suggested before the two entered the house.

"Thanks, but I started to like this place. I might as well stay here for a while. This world looks peaceful." Goku said, grinning. He folded his hands together behind the back of his head as he entered the house and took his shoes off.

Ell smiled. "Whatever you wish, Goku."

"Although I was supposed to be there at the tournament to face my new enemy who appears to be the last offspring of King Piccolo," Goku said, pointing at himself while looking at the ceiling.

"What kind of tournament?" Ell asked with a curious look.

"The World Martial Arts Tournament also known as the World Martial Arts Championships and Strongest Under the Heavens. It is the place of the tournament that originated in a festival held long ago at the temple which now serves as the tournament grounds. The tournament originally occurred every five years, which was changed to every three years after the 21st World Tournament. It features the Earth's strongest fighters, as well as the regular participation of the Dragon Team. Besides the title of World Martial Arts Champion, the winner of the tournament receives the considerable amount of 500,000 Zeni as a prize." Goku explained.

"Cool! I'm one of the martial arts! I know how to fight!" Ell said excitedly.

"Really!?" Goku said in shock.

She nodded. "Yeah!"

"Cool! Hey, are you strong? Wanna train with me sometimes?" Goku said.

She nodded again. "Sure!"

"Ell, is that you?" Then a certain girl with blonde hair came out of the kitchen room and saw a man standing beside Ell whom she never met.

"It's me, Matilda," Ell responded.

"Ell, who is he and what is he doing here?" Matilda asked her best friend, pointing at Goku.

"Matilda, this is Goku Son. Goku, this is my best friend Matilda." Ell introduced them.

Goku waved at her happily. "Hi, I'm Goku."

"Hi, I'm Matilda." She waved back at him.

"Nice to meet ya!"

"Hey, girls, what's going on here?" Another girl appeared from the bedroom she wore a dark blue hoodie and black pants with strange black eyes, looking like a skeleton. Demon, perhaps.

"Tamara, I want you to meet someone!" Matilda called out to her.

"Who?" The girl named Tamara asked with a confused look.

"Tamara, this is Goku Son. Goku, this is Tamara." Ell introduced them.

"Hi, I'm Goku."

"Whoa... He looks..." Tamara managed to say anything as her face fluttered. She had never seen him so handsome with muscled arms and black onyx eyes.

"Stunning?" Matilda asked with a smirk as she brought a mirror with her. "Are you going to say he looks handsome?"

"Matilda!" Tamara hissed as she pushed her away, blushing heavily.

"Thanks, Miss Tamara," Goku said, smiling.

"I didn't say anything!" Tamara cried out.

Ell giggled. "Oh, man. Such great best friends I had."

"I really hope you two don't mind staying here because I came from a different dimension and have no place to live," Goku said, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're from a different dimension!?" Matilda said in shock.

Tamara continued to blush while facing him. "S-Sure... You can stay here a-anytime you want to..."

"Looks like someone has a crush on Goku," Matilda teased with a smirk.

"Shut up, Matilda! I don't even know this guy!" Tamara shouted in embarrassment.

"Hey, Goku."

Goku gazed at Ell. "Yeah?"

"Wanna hang out with us? We can go somewhere for fun or we can go to a magic store." Ell said.

"Sure! Say, wanna train later? You look strong!" Goku said.

"Sure!" Ell said excitedly.

"Wait... Since when does Ell know how to train to be a fighter?" Matilda asked, confused.

Tamara shrugged off, shaking her head no.