Part 22

"Goku, do you still want to go home?" Tori asked with a sad look.

Goku hummed at this as he looked, feeling a bit sad. "I don't know, but I love staying here with you guys, but I don't belong here. I still need to go back to my universe and need to defeat Piccolo Junior. I still have a mission, you know. If I didn't return home, Piccolo Junior would kill all of my friends and destroy the world."

"I understand. So you were the hero, huh?" Tori said.

He slightly nodded. "I am the Earth's defender."

"Will you stay here with us for a while before you go?" Tori asked with a pleading look.

"I want to spend time with you all," Goku replied, eyeing the Norwegian girl.

She let out a soft smile and took his hand. "Come with me to my room."

"Where are we going?" Goku asked, confused.

She smirked evilly. "You will see."

When they made it to the bedroom after closing the lab door, Goku could sense her aura right through her. The devil in disguise was something he was expecting. She stood upon him while gazing upon the young Saiyan.

"So what do you need, Tori?" Goku asked curiously. It was then she undressed herself in front of her and exposed herself to him, which surprised Goku.

"I've come to fulfill my wish to be yours," Tori said, coming close to him before pressing her chest and her body against his and leaning in his face.

He could feel his heart skipped the beat as he was facing the woman he truly loved. Suddenly, they heard the door slam open and they were interrupted by someone who was shouting at them.

"Uh oh! It's Elana! Maybe Ell is in danger!" Goku panicked as he came out of the bedroom, leaving Tori naked before she could dress herself up.