Part 30

After a while, Tamara, Tori, and Matilda suggested that Ell and Elana should develop an origin story and Goku asked how they got their powers. As Ell recalled how she and Elana got their superpowers, they then decided that the two rivals should get superhero names.

Suddenly, the news revealed that the bacon factory, the Cola factory, and a Karlsson cotton and fabric factory were destroyed, which surprised Goku and the girls.

"Breaking news, everyone! The three factories, the bacon factory, the Cola factory, and the Karlsson cotton, were destroyed by a certain green creature with a white cape and purple gi. This monster claimed he was Piccolo Junior."

"No! Not the bacon factory!" Tori cried out.

"Not the cola factory, too!" Ell cried out as well.

Goku was shocked to hear this as his face went pale. "N-No! It can't be!"

"Goku, you know this monster?" Elana asked, worried.

"Yes, I do know him. He is Piccolo Junior and he is the last offspring of King Piccolo that I had fought three years ago. And I don't know how he got here!" Goku said, scared.

"Probably a damn portal send him here," Tori said, sounding angry at what Piccolo Junior has done to her precious bacon.

Then Piccolo Junior showed up and took the microphone from the new report while facing the camera. Goku and the girls were shocked to meet him.

"Hello, Goku. I've been waiting to meet you somewhere in a different dimension, but if you are watching this, I have a chore for you." Piccolo Junior said.

Goku and the girls stayed silent.

Piccolo Junior began, "Goku Son, I want you to meet me at the tallest tower at three in the noon. Don't be late or else I'll destroy the whole city."

Then he cut off the camera as they knew Piccolo Junior left.

Goku let out a frustration, shaking his head. "Dammit! I knew he was looking for me! I shouldn't have come here if I could have defeated Piccolo Junior!"

"What should we do, Goku?" Matilda asked, worried.

"What do you guys think? We have superpowers now and we can able to stop him." Elana said, folding her arms.

"You are right, Elana! The three of us can defeat this guy who literally destroyed the city!" Ell said, pointing it out.

Goku let out a smirk. "I'm guessing I wasn't going to do this alone to face Piccolo Junior. After all, I am ready to face Piccolo."

"Then let's do this!" Matilda exclaimed.