Part 18

After going on a date with Ell and Matilda, they went back to the mansion and Goku decided it was time for him to go to bed. At first, he made sure Ell and Matilda were in the bed sleeping, then he went to go check on Tamara and Tori to see how things are doing. He hoped they became friends as he pleased.

"Goku, we've been waiting for you," Tori said, sounding so drunk.

When he came into the room, he suddenly found Tamara and Tori both wearing lingerie dresses. Goku focused on Tamara wearing a lingerie that has white while Tori wearing a black lingerie. The two of them reminding him something, Tamara being an angel in whiteness and Tori being a devil in blackness.

"Um... Girls? What is going on and why are you two dress like this?" Goku weird, confused. Still as innocent as Ell and Matilda. I mean, sure, they may be innocent children, but Goku always been an innocent who knows nothing about sex. Especially when it came from Master Roshi who was indeed a pervert. You know, Goku wasn't. He wanted to learn more from Master Roshi.

"We want to have some fun with you. We've been waiting for you to come here." Tamara said, smirking.

"What are we doing?" Goku asked, still confused and now scared what they were planning to do to him. He didn't want to fight with them, he loved the both of them the same way he loved Ell and Matilda.

Then Tori and Tamara came to him before dragging him to the bed. Tori put a finger on Goku's lips while Tamara wrapping her arms behind him, giving him a sweet kiss on the side of his neck, making Goku uneasy. This is going to be his first time sleeping with them.

"You shall see," Tori said in a lustful. So the two began making love with Goku who decided to give it a try like he did with Ell and Matilda when they on a date together.