Introduction:Chapter 1: ... CONSISTS OF A DOMESTIC BOAR

"Hey Kanao! I'm right in front of your house, come out whenever you're ready." I screamed into the mobile "Never mind, come out in 5 minutes" I added, looking at my watch.

"Aoi... Why are you in such a hurry? School start at 8 only right? It's only a quarter past 7 right now." Kanao sighed, expressing an awful amount of lack of interest.

"But-" I heard a creaking sound, and looked around to see my friend staring at me with her hands crossed across her chest.

"C'mon, you don't wanna be late do you?" She  questioned as she clung her hands onto mine and started walking a little too fastly. I sighed when I realised she was mad at me and tried to keep up with her heavy marches.

Kanao was a childhood friend of mine whom I met while I was crying in the neighbourhood park. I was made fun of by my classmates on a daily routine and that ended up making me very insecure about myself. But, Kanao was always there for me at my darkest times ever since we met.

Let me tell you about my best friend Kanao. She is indescribably beautiful with her dark hair, fair skin, and stunning eyes. In middle and junior high school, countless boys asked her out, and I can see why. But her personality is just as beautiful as her appearance. Although she may seem quiet to others, she has a heart of gold. I'm not sure how I managed to become such good friends with someone so amazing, but I feel lucky to have her in my life. Anyways, back to the present.

After a while her angry march (while I was her rag) slowed down and she seemed to be becoming calmer so I decided to talk to her at last.
"Kanao... I'm sorry. You know how I am, I just didn't want to be late on our first day of school" I told her solemnly

"Uh-huh. Okay! Should we walk faster then? I don't want to ruin your perfect attendance from the past 3 years." She answered with a pretty smile.

"No! Let's run!" I said before dragging her with me.

We both ran as fast as we could and as we reached our final destination, we were out of breath and giggling. Suddenly, our lighthearted mood was disrupted by a strange aura. Standing in front of us was a man, probably in his twenties, who was glaring at us. He was wearing a blue tracksuit that matched his dark blue eyes, he had black hair tied up in a ponytail and was holding a whistle. Without hesitation, he blew the whistle into our ears and said, "Hey, you there! Makeup is not allowed in school," pointing at Kanao.

Kanao tried to explain, "But sir, I'm not wearing any make-up-"

Interrupting her, the man pointed at me and said hesitatingly, "And you, uh um.. hairpins are not allowed in school!!"

I asked, "Then sir, what should I do with my hair-"

Suddenly, we were interrupted by an ugly wailing sound from beside me.
"Waaaaaaaah" it said.
The teacher,(I think so) transported to the source of the noise and we took it as a chance to escape from his lair.

****************

As someone who had only ever studied in public schools, this was a new experience for me. I was quite surprised to see how quiet it was compared to what I was used to. Even on the first day of school, the hallways were rather silent, with students murmuring and giggling only to themselves. After parting ways with Kanao at the entrance, I made my way quietly to my classroom, 1-B. As I walked, I heard another pair of footsteps besides my own. I quickly turned around and saw someone else walking behind me. It was.. A BOAR WITH A HUMAN BODY.

I yelped and took a few steps back, and the strange creature started running towards me while yelling, "MAKE WAY FOR THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS!" The deep-voiced creature stopped in front of me and handed me a crumpled piece of paper, yelling, "TELL ME WHERE THIS STUPID PLACE IS." The paper had his name and class written on it, Inosuke Hashibira, 3-C Junior High.

"Why are you asking me!?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"THAT DUDE WITH THE DEFAULT FACE TOLD ME TO GIVE THAT TO THE PERSON WITH BLACK HAIR," he replied impatiently.

Almost all the students here had black hair.

"... THEY ALSO WORE A UNIFORM."

All the students here wore a uniform. Well, except for him who hadn't even buttoned his shirt.

"...I THINK HE ALSO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HAIRPINS.. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS PLACE IS," he continued.

I didn't know why, but hearing his voice, not even one meter away from me, being blasted into my ears made me very annoyed. I clenched my hands, and to my luck, someone had gotten in between us before he started shouting his next demand.

A girl wearing a uniform, with black hair and a hairpin, stood in between us and turned her face towards Inosuke.

It was Shinobu neesan!

She smiled at Inosuke and told him, "I heard from Tomioka-sensei that a certain someone with a boar mask needed my help to find his way to his classroom. I guess that must be you."

"No way! Why would I need someone's help!" Inosuke was triggered.

"Aoi-san! It's been a long time, hasn't it? I hope you like this school. Goodbye!" Shinobu nee-san turned to me and said enthusiastically.

I quickly nodded and rushed to my classroom, realizing there were only fifteen minutes left for the bell. As I approached the classroom, I saw my teacher about to enter the room, but luckily she noticed me and signalled for me to hurry inside. I bowed my head and followed her instructions. As soon as I entered the classroom, the once-noisy room fell silent. I could feel the stares of my classmates weighing on me, so I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

My teacher put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me warmly. "Good morning, class. My name is Kanae Kocho, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next two semesters," she announced. The class erupted in cheers.

"We also have a new scholarship student joining us this year. Please introduce yourself," she said, turning to me.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Aoi Kanzaki. I'm 16 years old, and my family runs a restaurant. I help out whenever I can. I have a younger brother, and I hope to get along well with all of you," I said confidently.

As the students clapped their hands, Ms. Kanae pointed to the seat next to the window and gestured for me to sit there. I nodded my head and rushed to the seat. On the way, I stole a glance at my deskmate, who was burly and had a unique haircut that looked similar to that of yakuza members. He had sharp, almond-shaped eyes, and a frown creased his forehead, making his ears turn red. I decided to ignore him for the time being and took my seat.

Sigh. Was this year going to be alright?

A/N: THIS IS A FANFICTION I GOT INSPIRED TO WRITE WHILE READING THE WONDERFUL STORIES OF OTHER AUTHORS AND THE LAST PARTS OF THE 3 LIGHT NOVELS WRITTEN BY THE AUTHOR OF DEMON SLAYER.

I'M ALSO ONLY WRITING THIS FF TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AS IT'S MY SECOND LANGUAGE AND FOR TIME PASS.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOU OPINION AND VOTE