Introduction:CHAPTER-2:...CONDUCTS A SUSPECIOUS MEETING

*Aoi's perspective*

(It had been a week since the first day of school and nothing interesting had happened besides the fact that my deskmate was a jerk. He rarely spoke, but when he did, it was usually something rude. Perhaps he was just nervous or had a short temper like me? I've been trying to keep my cool so that people don't misunderstand me. Apart from that, the whole school seemed to be buzzing about the upcoming student council election ceremony that was scheduled to take place a week from then.)

I had an extra class at 7 in the morning, thus came to school way before Kanao. When I opened the door to our classroom, I was surprised to find it empty except for our PE teacher, Mr. Tomioka, and the principal, Mr. Ubuyashaki. I was puzzled and stepped back to check the class board again. 1-B. Yes, I was in the right class, but what was going on inside? Mr. Tomioka and Mr. Ubuyashaki were in deep discussion and were writing something down very carefully. I called out from outside the class, "May I come in, sir?" Suddenly, their attention turned to me, and the principal nodded and gestured for me to come in, saying "Yes."

I entered with a wary expression, and the principal smiled and motioned his hands towards the benches in front of him, "Please take a seat." I bowed and took a seat in the middle desk. As I started playing with my nails, I wondered if I had done something wrong. But I couldn't recall any mistake I had made. In response to my thoughts, the classroom door burst open with a scream of "AHHHH!!" and in walked Hashibira, the boar-headed kid, along with two other boys. I recognized one of them as the infamous boy who was obsessed with girls. Rumours had it that he had dyed his hair yellow to attract their attention but instead got scolded by Mr Tomioka for artificial colouring. The other boy had black hair with red tips that faded to a deep red colour. He had red eyes and a permanent smile on his face. Ah! I think he was the one the junior high girls were talking about.

The yellow-haired boy was trying to restrain Hashibira from doing anything stupid, but he was fighting back. The red-haired boy looked over to the classroom and the people present inside and raised his arms forward to shoulder level. "Sir..." The principal gestured for them to sit on the benches, and they did. One sat in front of me, the other to his right, and the last to his left. The one in front of me (the red-haired boy) turned to me and whispered, "Um... Do you happen to know why we are called here?" I looked at him for a moment and shook my head.

As I was sitting there, lost in thought, the door suddenly opened, and a group of people walked in. My eyes quickly scanned the room, looking for familiar faces among the newcomers. And there they were - Kanao and Shinobu Neesan, two people I knew well. But the other three were people I didn't know, with young faces and junior high uniforms. One of them immediately caught my attention, with his sharp, flame-coloured eyes and hair that seemed to be on fire - yellow at the roots, fading to orange and then to red at the tips. The last two boys were identical twins, with black hair that had been dyed to a vibrant turquoise at the tips. One of them had friendly, round eyes and a gentle smile, while the other had a stern expression that seemed to be etched permanently on his sharp features.

All of the students had received explicit permission from the teachers present inside to enter the room. Kanao hurriedly made her way to the seat beside me and sat down, looking visibly anxious

"Hey, Aoi, did we do anything wrong?" she asked me in a concerned tone.

"I don't know for sure. It's been more than thirty minutes, and they haven't said anything other than 'yes'," I responded, trying to sound as reassuring as possible.

"Don't worry, I'm quite familiar with this experience. Just wait and see," Shinobu Nee-san chimed in from my left, trying to ease our worries. We all stared at her for a moment before immediately asking, "What?"

Interrupting my thoughts, the PE teacher coughed loudly to get our attention and began to speak. He spoke with a stern tone, making it clear that he was in charge of the situation. "You all should be aware of why we are here," he said firmly.

"No, sir, we don't -" the yellow-haired boy raised his hand, sounding a little confused.

"Raise your hand when I call your name," the teacher continued, ignoring the boy's question. We all replied with a resounding "yes, sir."

"Agatsuma Zenitsu," the yellow-haired boy raised his hand, looking a little nervous.

"Hashibira Inosuke," the boar-headed boy seemed completely unbothered and said, "Hah?" in response.

"Kocho Shinobu," she stood up from her bench and raised her hand.

"Kamado Tanjiro," the red-haired boy raised his hand, looking serious.

"Kanzaki Aoi," I raised my hand, feeling a little nervous.

"Rengoku Senjuro," the flame-paletted boy raised his hand, also looking nervous

"His last name was the same as our history teacher, Mr. Rengoku Kyojuro. I thought to myself,

"Tokito Muichiro," the soft-spoken one of the twins raised his hand.

"Tokito Yuichiro," the other one raised his hand.

"Tsuyuri Kanao," a hand rose from my right, looking a little shaky.

The teacher closed his book and took a deep breath in and out, trying to calm himself down.

"This meeting must remain a secret. Let us begin," he whispered, sounding slightly mysterious.

A/N: Ahhhh! This chapter was not what I was expecting!! It sounds really boring and short!!

We have this kind of fair at our school next week and we've been asked to do a chart on every subject! I'm quite ashamed of myself for boring out the story on it's second chapter it self 😭😭😭

I'll try to make the following chapter interesting and longer!!

Yours, fictional realities ♡

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOU OPINION AND VOTE