Introduction: Chapter- 3: INOSUKE? WELL...

The entire group was engrossed in Inosuke, who was still visibly shocked after discovering that his name was not included on the student council list. Sensing his and our disappointment, Tanjiro rose from his seat and asked the teacher, "Sensei, what about Inosuke?"

Tomioka sensei responded in an apparent tone, "Oh, Hashibira? He's your sidekick. We believed that this was the only way for him to finally gain discipline. He will help all the members without hesitation."

Inosuke... Well, seemed quite offended.

"WHAAAAT!?" He yelled

After a few minutes of Tanjiro and Zenitsu's efforts, Inosuke gradually started to calm down. As Inosuke's breathing slowed, the principal, who had been watching the situation intently, stood up from his seat with a smile and addressed the students.

"I sincerely hope that none of you take issue with the decisions that have been made," he said, his tone calm and measured
.
"Let's get right to the important details. Kimetsu High School is renowned for its top-notch academic programs and strict discipline, but getting admitted here is no easy feat, with a mere 3.5% chance of acceptance. Despite the school's impressive reputation, there are some obstacles to overcome, such as the infamous Curse of the Student Council. Every year, the teachers select new members for the council, who initially make a strong effort to improve the school's image. However, they tend to lose steam after a few weeks and fail to deliver on their promises. But don't worry, my dear students, I have complete faith in your abilities to help restore our school's illustrious reputation and captivating charm. So, go out there and show the world what you're made of. I know you can do it!"

His lips curled into a smile as he finished his statement, and he scanned our faces with a keen eye. The expressions of horror and disbelief that he saw there seemed to please him greatly. In a low, almost inaudible voice, he muttered to himself, "You are the ones. I believe." It was impossible to tell whether he was addressing us or simply making an observation about the situation. His words hung in the air, heavy with a sense of uneasiness and uncertainty.

**********

As the members and I chose to keep our mouths shut, we couldn't help but notice the lively chatter going on around us. It was all about the council election that would be taking place in a few hours today. I was surprised at the level of interest and enthusiasm the students had for this event. They were even making their predictions on who the elected members would be. I have to admit that their accuracy was impressive. It made me appreciate the intelligence and insight of the students even more. It was a reminder that this school is a remarkable place full of bright and engaged individuals.

Author's Note: Although I've completed the draft of this story, I'm finding it difficult to make time to publish it. However, I have decided to keep it how it is and resume weekly updates during my summer vacation. I'm not sure, but I'll try my best

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOU OPINION AND VOTE