Chapter 11

Sam Loise Alcantara

"I-I will wait for you na lang." Agad akong umupo sa couch rito sa office niya.

I shake my head. It felt so real, her touch, and her kiss make felt unwanted feelings. Argh! Darn you Falco!

I closed my eyes and massage my temple. Hindi dapat ako naiistress sa ganitong bagay. Bakit ba kasi pumasok sa isip ko 'yun!

"Sam, are you really okay?" Napatingin ako kay August nang when she speaks.

"Yeah, just tired." Wala gana kong sagot.

"A-About sa nakita mo kanina. Ms. Conception tried to kiss me, but I quickly stop her. Wala akong intensyon na patulan siya." She explained.

I sighed. I have the right to be mad naman since asawa ko siya. "Then stay away from her, or else ipapakalbo kita para panget na tingin nila sa'yo!"

Mas maigi ng wala siyang buhok kaysa maraming babae ang magkagusto ss kanya. But for clarification, I don't like her okay? We're married kasi kaya I don't tolerate cheating.

My thoughts got cut off when I feel August lift me and put me in her lap.  "I'm sorry, what can I do to make you feel better? Hmm..." She softly said. Her voice makes me calm; I felt peace.

I leaned on her chest. Ramdam ko ang tibok ng puso nito, it's beating fast. Like saying 'sakit ka sa ulo ko Sam!'

Geez!

She caressed my back. "And I won't cheat, Love. It's not in my vocabulary; cheating is for those immature person na ang gusto lang ay panandaliang kaligayahan."

"Bakit pa ako magloloko kung napakaganda ng asawa ko? Hypocrite ako kung itatanggi ko that I didn't value our marriage." I can feel the sincerity in her voice.

She makes feel like a rare gem.

I look up to see her. Napaka poganda pala talaga ng babaeng ito. Certainly, here's a more detailed description:

She has a delicately pointed nose that adds a touch of elegance to her facial features. Her long eyelashes frame her eyes beautifully, giving them an alluring and captivating quality. These features combined create a striking and graceful appearance. Mabubusog ka na agad sa view pa lang.

Napadako ang tingin ko sa kanyang labi. It's so tempting, I suddenly have this urge to kiss her until we ran out of breath.

May sinasabi pa ito but hindi ko na maintindihan.

I really want to kiss her. After all, I am her wife. I can kiss her whenever I want.

"Sam—"

I gently cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. As I pressed my lips against hers, she responded with equal ardor, her fingers gently tracing the contours of my face, igniting a passionate exchange of longing and desire. The kiss deepened, and in that moment, it was as if we were both craving more, unable to resist the magnetic pull between us, lost in the intoxicating taste of one another's lips.

"August" I moaned between the kiss.

Himiwalay siya saglit to look at my face. "Sam"

"Take me. Take me August. Make love to me." I softly said.

Hindi ko na siya binigyan pa ng oras para magsalita and attack her lips.

Our lips fight for dominance as I slowly unbutton her polo shirt. Mas inangat ko pa ang ulo ko to give her access when her kisses goes down to my neck.

"August" I moaned. She's kissing and sucking my neck. Napasabunot ako sa buhok niya when she gently bite and suck it.

"Arhhh" I moaned loudly when her hands massage my breasts.

"They're so b-big..." Amazed nitong sabi.

I smirked. "Of course! And I didn't do surgeries noh, their natural." I proudly said.

Well, 'yung ibang celebrities kasi diyan mahilig magpasurgery. Fyi, natural ang akin. Maingit kayo!

I exclaimed when she tore my blouse. "August! Why did you do that?! That's 200k!"

"200k lang naman pala, Love. I can replace that, I'll buy a lot. For now let me pleasure my babies." With that, she kiss my left boob while right hand massage the other one.

Mas idiniin ko pa ang ulo nito. "Ughhhh, more Love, more!"

I feel something's poking me, right below my center. "What's that thing that's poking me?" I asked.

August stop and look at me. She took a deep breath. "I-I guess it's time for you to k-know."

"Ang ano?" I crossed my arms.

She gulped at nakatingin lang sa melons ko. "Eyes up here, August. Ano ang dapat kong malaman?"

Can't blame her, talagang nakaka addict ang katawan ko. She's lucky dahil siya pa lang ang nakakahawak at nakakatikim dito.

"Sam..."

My forehead creased. "What is it?" Gumalaw ako para sana umalis. But she hold my waist and make me stop.

"S-Stop moving, you're making it so hard for me."

"Then what is it?" I asked impatiently. Kanina pa siya ganyan ng ganyan, di na lang sabihin ng deretso.

Gumalaw ulit ako that caused her to moaned. "Sam! Ahhh, s-stop m-moving. I'll tell you na." She's breathing heavily.

"Are you wearing a strap-on?"

Her eyes widened. "What no! Why would I, kung totoo naman."

"What?!"

She sighed and caress my waist. "Look, Sam. The truth is, I, Ihaveadick." Hindi ko ito naintidihan ang dulo dahil ito magsalita.

"Again?"

She look straight into my eyes. "Sam, I— I have a dick."

This time ako naman ang nagulat. "What?! How? Why? When?" Teka, bakit when. Basta nasabi ko na!

"I was born with it. I am an intersex, Sam. The doctors said that I'm a boy, pero habang lumalaki ako I noticed something different on my body. Nagkakaroon din ako ng feminine features, pero mas lamang ng unti ang masculine side."

"When I was 14, my parents took me to the doctor to check up on me, because tumutubo rin ang booby ko. But unlike yours, mine looks like a wall. P-Pero bawi sa ibaba, i-it's bigger not the average size."

She look away. "S-So I understand kung iiwanan mo na ako ngayon. Sino ba naman kasi ang magkakagusto sa isang babae na may light saber 'diba?" She fake laughed.

"If you can't accept me, it's better to leave early. Para I won't deal with the heart break later. I will understand naman, Sam if—"

I gently cut her off by kissing her lips. "Stop, tanggap kita. Asawa mo ako, kaya tanggap ko kung sino ka man."

I licked her earlobe and put a mark on her neck. "Besides, it's better, you can fuck me more not just using your long fingers. So my dear August, please fuck me, harder and faster."

This time I know that this isn't a dream.