Chapter 15 (M)

Augustine Jair Falco

Her eyes darken as she licks her lips. She slowly grinned on me that cause us to moaned.

"Someone's eager to come out na ohh."

I grunted. "Y-Yeah. So you better stand and kneel."

She once again attacked my lips. This time, it's rough and mukhang nagmamadali.

Nagsimula nang maglakabay ang kamay ko. I softly squeeze her breast that cause her to moan. Tinanggal ko rin ang bra niya and hinagis somewhere.

"Hmm... August." She moaned.

My kisses slowly goes down to her neck.

"Ahh more, August." She begged as I suck her neck. I gently bit and lick her it.

I smirked as I look at my art work. Punong-puno ng marks ang leeg niya. My marks.

Makikita na ni boy bad in acting that this woman is mine. I smiled at the thought. Nasa akin pa rin ang huling halaklak.

"What are you looking for Daddy?" She seductively said and licked the side of my lips.

I lick my lips. "You're delicious melons, cara mia." I squeeze it again. "It fits perfectly in my hands, baby."

"Daddy's hungry, mommy. I want to drink your milk."

Hindi na ako nagpatumpik-tumpik pa and attack her breasts. Napadiin ang hawak niya sa buhok ko.

Alam ko wala pang gatas na lalabas sa breast niya, but sooner or later magkakaroon na.

"Urghhh! That feels good." She exclaimed.

I slightly pinch her hardened nipples. It added more sensation to what she's feeling. Patuloy lang ako sa paghimas at pagdede sa mga melons niya.

"Daddy let me sing. I want to sing now." She stated.

I stop playing her breast and look at her. Her eyes are filled with lust.

"Please." She added.

I nodded. "Okay, kneel, baby."

Umalis ito sa kandungan ko. She slowly kneel in front of me while seductively looking at me.

Once she's in the position. She unbuckle my belt and hinila pababa ang pants ko.
Hinap haplos-haplos nito ang alaga. It gets more hard. Mas halata na ang bukol.

"I see, gusto na niya lumabas. Is daddy excited to see my pussy?" Excited nitong tanong.

My eyes darken. I hold her head and guide it towards my dick. "Don't tease me, baby, or you will get punishment."

I hold her chin and made her look at me. "Understood?" I deeply stated.

She nodded. But I need words.

"I need words, cara mia." I repeated.

She gulped and licked her lips. "Yes, daddy."

She slowly remove my boxer. Tumama sa mukha niya ang alaga ko. "We meet again August jr." I moaned when she hold my dick and pump.

"It's Aj, baby." Pagtatama ko rito.

She rolled her eyes. "K fine. Let me repeat it. We meet again Aj."

"Mic test. Ehem. Ehem. 1, 2, 3. I repeat, mic test. 1, 2, 3." She said as she moves her right hand up and down.

Mas lalo akong nasasarapan sa ginagawa niya. Bahagyang inilapit ko ang mukha niya sa alaga ko. "Sing baby." Utos ko rito.