Antidote ark!Accident AU!Great finds out he's a furry😱😨😰

Info, if there is any: None, title says it all. Also whenever this happens in the actual accident AU story it's probably going to be written entirely different because this book is kinda just for fun.

AU: The Accident or Accident (You can call it either one tbh)

Characters: Emotion_day/ Accident AU Emotionless_day, Great_dawn "It" or "The Watcher"/ Accident AU Great_day, and Accident AU Powerless_night (His name doesn't change at all)

Type: Spoilers/ Short story/ Random

Ships: None

————————————————————————

It has been a couple of days since Emotion and Powerless had restored Great from a murderous version of him —that just so happened to be a furry from the burning pits of hell— to a somewhat normal state, he was still a furry though.

"So... I never got your names!" Great told the two that practically gave his live back, if that makes any sense? He seemed pretty excited to meet Emotion and Powerless too.

"You seriously don't remember...?" Emotion asked the eager furry in front of him, an annoyed and disappointed tone in his voice. Maybe he truly did fuck up that badly... (Hehe, foreshadowing! We love that here😗)

"Should I?" Great asked back jokingly, he's been doing that the whole time, joking that is not asking questions. Can't he be serious for at least one second? Emotion thought as he groaned slightly, not only did he have to deal with Powerless's childish ass —which wasn't as bad as Great's— he now had to deal with a furry maniac that was supposed to be the days supreme leader.

"I'm Emotion...," Emotion stated slowly pointing at himself, "he's Powerless." Emotion finished pointing at Powerless, who didn't know how to process what was happening. (The poor baby😭 but we need slander somewhere)

"Okay, I'm not a baby!" Great complained, the way Emotion said that made him feel like a child and he didn't like that at all.

"But you sure act like one..." Emotion retorted, if this was the actual Great he would have been dead but technically speaking this furry isn't going to be able to do shit to him. Great's ears went down in frustration, his tail swaying ever so slightly.

"Aww!" Powerless exclaimed, putting his hands on his cheek's making a face that just said "Omfg that's so adorable!". Great stopped being angry to ask,

"The fuck you mean by that? I'm not cute..." He ended even more pissed than he already was, Great didn't like these two people that seem to think he should know them like a good friend. Great soon felt like the two dumbasses he was forced to be with was looking at his head, almost insensitively he grabbed onto his ears.

"Ahh! What the hell are these?!" Great panicked realizing the ears on top of his head were in fact real, sure he'd had his furry faze but this was on a whole new level. (Yes Great had a furry faze and you can't convince me otherwise, but I guess you can try)

"Did you seriously-" Emotion started before being cut off by a very confused, panicking Great.

"I'm a fucking furry?!" Great yelled out confused as hell, still holding on to his ears. He looked to his tail and wagged it a bit.

"And of fucking course that's real too...!" Great yelled disappointedly, he wasn't expecting to become a furry. (I mean who would be expecting that, lets be honest no one is expecting that. If you are, bitch on the fuck you aren't...)

"Will you calm down?" Emotion said to the screaming furry that was supposed to be Great_day or the days supreme leader, said screaming furry turned around and gave him a look.

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! Bitch I just found out I'm an actual fucking furry! What do you mean "Calm down"?!" Great yelled in anger and confusion, the fuck did Emotion take him for? A fucking animal? (Ok now you have to admit that that pun was funny)

"Well I was thought that you could probably act more more your age..." Emotion stated frustrated with this little furry bitch.

A/N: I'm gonna end the spoilers there🥲 can't have you having too much...