Great AUs go wild

Info, if there is any: Just some of the Great AUs being themselves... nothing more😗

AU:FNAF, School, Great_day's past as Banban/Dr.Uthman, Great_day's past as Kyle, Incident 404, My Original AU, Genderbent, Great_day's past as Seth Smiles, Demon Great_day, Angel Great_day, Accident/The Accident, As Dream SMP Characters

Characters:Puppeteer/Blacky/FNAF AU Great_day, Harrison/School AU Great_day, Banban/Ban/Doctor/Past Great_day, Kyle/Past Great_day, Incident/404/Ghost/Incident 404 AU Great_day, Great/Old man/My original Great_day, Fem/Mommy/Genderbent Great_day, Seth/Past Great_day, Demon/Demon Great_day AU, Angel/Angel Great_day AU, Accident/Furry/Accident AU Great_day, Wilbur Soot/Wilbur/Dream SMP AU Great_day

Type: Random/Short story/I'm tired and idk what I'm fucking doing (I got a lot of things I'm working on rn, bruh😭)

Ships: None

————————————————————————

Great's FNAF AU, preferably known by the other AUs as Puppeteer - school AU Great or Harrison doesn't call him that, he calls him blacky, don't ask why - was chilling with his somewhat father figure, Great as Banban, or Doctor as once again pretty much everyone but Harrison and some other people knew him as. Puppeteer looked up, he was really curious about Doctor, he wanted to know more but Doctor never told him anything. (You're not his dad Puppeteer🤦‍♀️)

"Döçtör?" Puppeteer stated, his voice glitching, gaining the attention of the other - much older - dead man. Doctor turned to look at Puppeteer, the clearly dead child looked back at him. (What did I just say Puppeteer, God leave the man alone!)

"It's personal, kid, stop asking." Doctor quickly replied knowing exactly what Puppeteer was thinking. He was clearly annoyed by Puppeteer's constant questioning, Puppeteer was a very curious kid if anything. Puppeteer went to speak when the sound of Harrison's voice was heard, rough panting could be heard behind the two not long after. Puppeteer looked back to see Kyle - who didn't have his hat on - with a disgusted look on his face. Kyle's matted ginger hair covering up his eyes as he stands in place trying to catch his breath. (The ginger strikes again! Run Puppeteer, he's going to give you the ginger disease!😭 Sorry to all my gingers out there, I just had the urge to put that...)

"Whåt håppēñēd tö ÿöū?" Puppeteer asked annoyed, voice still very glitchy, it's a miracle anyone could understand him. Kyle just looked up, he didn't really want to tell the older - yet dead - child in front of him what he had just witnessed. (Yes Kyle is younger than Puppeteer in this, fight me😝)

"If he asks, it was Harrison's fault..." That was all Kyle was able to say before he collapsed onto the ground, while Puppeteer just looked like he had the most shocking revelation of his life. (Shocker😗 Bro probably having death flashbacks or something😭)

"Brings back memories, huh kid?" Doctor asked patting Puppeteer's shoulder, he could tell Puppeteer was having a flashback of some sort. Maybe to the incident - Puppeteer was just as secretive as Doctor when it came to that - or something else, he couldn't tell.

"Ÿēåh..." Puppeteer answered back as Harrison ran into the room the two were in - not including the passed out Kyle for obvious reasons. Harrison had this huge smile on his face as he waved his phone in Puppeteer's face. (Bro, Harrison seriously just has to come and ruin the mood😠 How dare he)

"Whåt îś thåt?" Puppeteer asked not knowing what Harrison was shoving in his face, Harrison just gasped hella dramatically.

"How old are you?!" Harrison screamed at Puppeteer, who just coiled into Doctor. Doctor just gave Harrison a look, which kinda makes sense since Puppeteer is kinda like his child. (Puppeteer and Doctor's relationship is so adorable, I swear, it's going to make me cry just thinking about it😭)