6

for the first time in a while, jisung actually had a good night sleep.

he didn't have to go to the company today, so he decided he will meet with another idols he was writing songs for, starting with kim seungmin.

jisung
hi seungmin, are you free today?
I finished one good song.

dogmin
really?
alr, where are we meeting?

jisung
saturn cafe, 15 minutes?

dogmin
🫡

jisung put his notebook and few other things in his bag and went to the Saturn cafe

it was a cafe where he and seungmin first met, and their meetings were always there.

when jisung came inside, seungmin was already sitting at one of the tables.
he waved at him and jisung went and sat across from him.

"hi min, we didn't see each other in a long time, right?"

"yeah, how have you been?"

"it's manageable. but I don't really have a time to talk. ever since I started working for jyp, I have a less and less time for other idols, it's kind of stressful."

"alright, let's get this done."

"remember how you told me that you would like to have dog, but you're afraid of parting ways with it?"

"yeah?"

"it got me thinking, and I wrote a song for you about the exact same thing. it's called "hold on"."

"really?"

"yeah, listen to the demo."

jisung pulled out his headphones and he gave them to seungmin. he then played the demo, and seungmin was listening really carefully.

"I really like it. Send me the demo, I will talk with my boss about this song and when we can record it."

"wait, aren't you publishing an album soon?"

"yeah, I am. you're the main songwriter for this album, you forgot?"

"no, I didn't. don't talk about this with anyone yet, let's make this song a part of your album. you've already listened the demo of "stars and raindrops" I wrote for you, right? let's go with that too, it will make my work easier."

"alright then, send me the demo and I will leave, so you can work on other stuff with other people."

"thank you seungmin, I love you dude."

"I don't, bye."

seungmin said and left the coffee shop.

Han sighed.
"one done, thirteen more to go."

han stayed seven hours there, talking with groups and idols he was writing songs for. he was lucky that his head could come up with lot of lyrics.

there was this one idol, his stage name was mang hang ( not real person ofc ), and he was really peculiar. for some reason, whenever he met with han in person, he would flirt with him.