Epilogue

The final part \~]/

———————————————

🎶Acoustic Guitar and Rain - SleepTherapy🎶  ~Sets the Feeling~

                  .                                        .

         .                     .               .                      .

          .                                                       .

                                       .

A delicate frost adorned the surrounding old Fang city square in the crisp morning air, casting a glistening veil over everything. Sisu, with a contented sigh detected in the chill air, stretched her long body, just as the morning sun's radiant beams extended downward. A gradual warmth embraced her blue fur.

Clutching the book tenderly in her hands, a faithful companion through countless nights and days, Sisu yawned with happiness. Opening her eyes, she greeted the rising sun with a serene smile, the celestial light dispelling the lingering chill.

Suddenly, a realization dawned upon her – Raya's visit was today. Startled, she jolted to attention, and as she rose and stretched again, a gentle impact on her head drew her gaze upward.

To her delight, the flowers on the tree had finally bloomed, a spectacular transformation that mirrored the magic of the morning. She observed them with joy, their petals adorned with glistening dew in the soft light.

Sisu couldn't contain her excitement.

SISU : "Ah, Raya is going to love this!"

RAYA : "What am I going to love?"

Sisu nearly jumps, not noticing her approach across the quiet square. With infectious enthusiasm, Sisu beckoned Raya closer, inviting her to witness the radiant beauty of the blooming flowers that had flourished on the tree.

 With infectious enthusiasm, Sisu beckoned Raya closer, inviting her to witness the radiant beauty of the blooming flowers that had flourished on the tree

RAYA : "Wow... Would you look at that... It's really beautiful... I think Sand would be happy, knowing you have taken such good care of the tree"

Sisu smiles at her and nods her head, looking a little sad.

SISU : "I still miss him"

RAYA : "I know you do Sisu... We all do..."

SISU : "How is everyone doing?"

RAYA : "I saw Boun just recently, I visited his new restaurant... It's doing well... I haven't seen Tong in a while though, but I'm sure he's doing fine... And I just visited-