Chapter 1

The story begins just after Raya has found Sisu, and has made it to the location of the Tail Chief. If you don't know this context of a starting point, I suggest you go and watch the movie first. That way you can appreciate the effort I put into the writing, and the enjoy a fun movie too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA : "Okay, so here's the sitch. After the gem broke, each piece was taken by one of the chiefs of the five lands. Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail...... where we are now"

She said while holding a map up for Sisu and her to see. Rolling it up and tucking it in her satchel. They stood and looked up at the impressive structure that was the Tail Chief's last known location. Dusty stone ruins built hidden within a canyon.

SISU : "Wow, so many questions. First one, why am I wearing this?" Sisu spins revealing she was dressed exactly like Raya with a red cloak and large straw hat.

RAYA : "Well... We don't want to attract attention"

Sisu stares at her with an amused and disbelieving look.

SISU : "Oh, you definitely chose the right hat for that" She giggles softly as they walk forward

SISU : "So what makes you think the Tail Chief's here anyways?"

While walking backward, Sisu activates a trip wire, causing a spiked pillar to fall towards her. Raya quickly dives forward, tackling Sisu out of the way just before the column crashes down where Sisu was standing a second ago.

RAYA : "Because this place didn't just boobytrap itself!"

Sisu nods silently and brushes herself off. Together they carefully work their way deeper into the temple.

SISU : "This doesn't make sense?... None of this would stop a druun" She says, feeling confused

RAYA : "It's not to stop druun. It's to stop people" She explains

SISU : "Hmmm...." She nods her head, but still not understanding

As they look down the hallway, they see an intricate array of tripwires strung in every direction. Raya carefully works her way through it, expertly doing spins and vaults without touching a single wire. She reaches the end without issue and looks back at Sisu.

Sisu pauses for a second, then quickly and smoothly flies through the obstacles without triggering single trap. She shoots Raya a smile, and Raya is blown away by what she has just seen.

SISU : "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

RAYA : "Uh... nothing, just not used to seeing dragons" She says awkwardly

SISU : "Impressed, huh? Wait till you see my backstroke. I'm wicked when I hit that liquid. I got water-skills that kill. I slaughter when I hit the water. I'm like.... really good at swimming. Through rhyme.... I'm a good swimmer....... Is basically what I'm saying....."

Raya stares at Sisu with an awkward look.

RAYA : "Okay... We should keep going"

Raya and Sisu continue deeper into the ruins and around another dark corner.

SISU : "Oh no!"

RAYA : "What? What is it?!" Raya says panicked

SISU : "We forgot to bring a gift for the Tail Chief!"