𝙲𝙷-𝟾 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Chapter- 8 Fight

When Samaya runs towards her room everyone sees her and they get worried about her and angry at those ladies...

Seema Malhotra (Aunty) said "Who do you think you are talking about my daughter? Don't you all even forget who she is"

Samar angrily said "What were you all doing here if you don't respect your lady boss"

When Aarav was about to say something they all heard Samaya's voice and they turned their heads to see her coming downstairs wearing a very sexy night dress...

She came downstairs and stood in front of Samar his mother put her one hand on Samar's shoulder and with the second one, she held the aunty's hand and said "Come on Aunty relax you both and calm down yourself guys, we all know that they were right

She came downstairs and stood in front of Samar his mother put her one hand on Samar's shoulder and with the second one, she held the aunty's hand and said "Come on Aunty relax you both and calm down yourself guys, we all know that they were right... I don't have parents that's why No body teaches me manners and how to get ready after the wedding as well"

Then she smiled and continued "So I thought to ask them how to become a Sanskari Bahu right Aunty Jii" "By the way what do you all think about this one I think this nighty is full and also I'm looking like a Sanskari Bahu"

Then Aarav said angrily "You all are fired now Just get out of my house And I don't want to see your faces again"

Then the women are thrown out of the mansion...

"So if everything is settled then I want my answers, Mr

"So if everything is settled then I want my answers, Mr. Malhotra"

Aarav turned and sat on the couch everyone was looking confused but I didn't say anything then he said "Ask what you want to ask me, Mrs. Malhotra"

I also sat on the couch in front of him and the table then I asked him "Where is Kunal? Kya Kiya tumne uske saath and I swear Aarav agar usse yah uske pariwar ko kuch bhi huya toh main tumhe Zinda nhi chodungi"
(What did you do to him, I Swear, if anything happens to his or his family, I will not leave you alive.")

He calmly replied to me "He's in hospital and his family is there with him, because of the gunshot he's gone into a coma, and doctors also do not know when he will wake up"