𝙲𝙷-𝟷𝟺 𝚁𝚁 (𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴)

CHAPTER - 14 RR (RAIN AND ROMANCE)

As I said before please listen to the songs that were given you all in the previous update

Also Guys please vote for the story it's motivate me too much and give me the spirit So, that I can give you the update as soon as possible

Okay! So I don't take your more time So, there is the update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they left their own wedding reception party and aarav told his uncle to take care of the party because he is going somewhere else with samaya So they didn't get stressed and without any worries they sleep and don't wait for them!

Now they are in his car he's driving and Samaya is sitting beside him!

Aarav is driving the car for about 2 hours and his main focus is on his passenger seat princess whose is still looking outside though window they both sat in their seat with silence

Samaya broke the silence and said No! She didn't say she's demanded "I have to go to the club right now , I really need a break"

He nodded and said "As per your Order my lady"

And he drives towards the club after about 20 to 30 mins they reached the club.

The club is surrounded by teenagers and some adults In this dark night the club looks like a sun because of their light some loud songs can be heard also there is a big line in front of the club where the all teenagers and adults were standing and two bodyguards were checking their IDs and clothes!

When samaya saw that, she first looks at herself then aarav who is also looking at her but in his eyes there is softness and love only for her!

She said "I'm still wearing the lehenga and you also what we can do now?"

He just held her hand in his and took her to the main gate of the club but they didn't stop them instead they bowed down their head in front of her and aarav in respect.

He went to the bar section and order some wine for them but he didn't let go off her hand she also sit there and said "why they didn't stop you?"

"Because they have no power and position to stop their Boss Aarav Malhotra" he said in his honey coated tone

"So Is this your club?"