INTRO-> PART ONE

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

proceeding the battle of the three deities, Manjiro Sano expanded his gang, known as the 'kantou manji gang', by ten fold. the group soon evolved into a large criminal organization, bearing the name 'bonten'.

a few years into the organizations beginning, he met with a woman once and spent one night with her. the woman was one of the many, fleeting through the club that night, though he was enchanted by her spell, and charm.

that night he bedded the kind, free spirited woman, the woman who dared to address him casually. the woman who dared to seduce him with those doe-eyes and soft long flowing hair.

the woman who also kept the same interests of 'no strings attatched', and only wanted that one night as well. unexpectedly, that night would change his life.

as he received news of his child born by that woman who imprinted herself in his memories as a bold, brash, slightly intriguing woman who'd never be seen once again. yet this woman bore his child.

visiting the child once, he named her something, seeming sentimental. though not forgetting the child, he left. he had no regrets about his life style, however he did believe the child should be left out of such matters.

he returned once more upon hearing the news of the mother's disappearance, and overturned the child to the sister, Hayasaka Sena, who seemed trust worthy at the time. however, seven years have passed, and with his new, unexpected visit, it seems that decision may not have been the best.

*Note it may take a while to update this again because I'm working on other projects that occupy my mind a lot more but I promise I will get to it soon.