ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

KOKONOI SAT IN FRONT of Mirai, atop the glass coffee table stationed in the middle of the living room

KOKONOI SAT IN FRONT of Mirai, atop the glass coffee table stationed in the middle of the living room. "Where did you attend college?" He asked, pressing the side button of a hand held recorder, though unnoticed by Mirai.

"I didn't u-um.... I didn't at-attend college. During high school I g-got many scouts l-look for me t-to join their agency, though I en—... I ended up joining underneath my father." She explained, her eyes shifting towards the floor.

"Hmmmm... Okay, and where did you and the young miss go today?" He continued, leaning by I closer, resting his chin atop his clasped hands. "Um... F-first, we went to an i-ice cream parlor, and we spent t-the rest of our a-afternoon playing in a park..." She said, lips tilting into a frown.

"Ah, and just before we left..." She paused, feeling the gun pressed harder into the back of her head, where Sanzu placed it a few seconds into the 'actual' interview. "The rest is irrelevant. Now, final question" he smiled, surprisingly sweetly.

"When was the last time you saw your sister alive?" he asked, eyes staring deep into her fearful ones. "Last time... That must've been... The day after she slept with Sano Manjiro" she hummed nervously, tapping her fingers against her knees.

"Really?" he hummed, tilting his head sideways. "Yes... I remember I got my first chance to go abroad, in middle school, and the day she came back home was the night I left..." She explained, her face showing a solemn expression.

"Then... I returned a year later to found out she'd had a baby, and disappeared afterwards... So, that's when I first met Terumi..." She smiled softly, though a bitter stare filled her eyes. 'And... from then on, Terumi had to live a misfortunate life...' She thought sadly, biting her lower lip softly.

"Hmmm, well that's all I guess" Kokonoi sighed leaning backwards, turning off the recording device. Sanzu removed the gun from her head, patting it softly against his own, and Mirai turned.

"This is the first time someone's told the complete truth. Lucky you, 'else your brains might've been splattered all over these walls, and this furniture..." He chuckled, spinning the gun on his finger.

Mirai nervously leaned forward, her eyes glancing warily back towards Sanzu, who's mysteriously giddy grin did not fade. "Guess it's alright then..." Kokonoi hummed, standing, eying Mirai intensely, a signal for her to stand as well; and she did.

"S-so what now...?"

"We go to the car now"

Mirai, though confused and very frightened, followed to two, as she believed she'd be led to Terumi. Seeing the 8 seater car still parked in the driveway, she was proven correct.

In the drivers seat was the scar faced man, and next to him the blonde in the passenger seat. behind him, the second row was where Manjiro sat, and the two next to him were empty.