1

Warnings:
Smut
Blood
Mass Murders
Descriptive Deaths
Main Character Deaths
Trauma
Psychological
Sexual Assault (I'll leave a warning)

Heavily Inspired By A Manga: Killing Morph

It will be similar to the story but of course in my own version and I will mix it up :) but check out the manga! Heavily recommended!

Serial Killers.

People who kill for fun, no reason behind it most of the time. They're also known to keep the human population down, as some say.

They're the most notorious people you could ever meet in your life.

Not a single care in the world towards the people they kill off, it's like they're proud of it, proud to be who they are and what they do. How do they do it? I don't know. Not a single one of those psychos have emotions, even the look of their eyes are dead…or so he thought.

One guy stuck out to him.

Matter of fact, he understood everything.

It was like they were one person.

Two separate bodies, yet they shared the same mind set. At first they didn't but the more he came around that man and started to learn things he never thought he would ever learn, witnessing shit that somewhat became a common everyday thing for the rest of his life…that two quickly became one.

That man, made him become the man he is today.

"AAAAAAAAWE~!!"

Fundy pressed his hands against the glass staring at the kittens on the other side playing with the small toys around them.

Right beside him were his good friends Karl and Eret right beside him looking at the cats as well, adoring how they waddled around just doing their usual kitten things. They just got out of afternoon classes and decided to come to town for a while and enjoy themselves before going home, so why not come to the pet shop and look at the kittens currently being on sale outside of the store in their small glass boxes?

"If only my parents would let me have another cat! I would literally kill for just one more!" Eret whined looking at a specific orange kitten mewling at the glass.

Karl whines "my parents are allergic! At least you actually have one! All I have is a guinea pig." Fundy stared at the kittens playing, at least they can have a pet, his parents refuse to have an animal running around. Not that they're strict or allergic, because they're already struggling with just the three of them in their house. Fundy frowns "this poor thing is going to lead a sorry life…" he randomly said out loud "it's cuteness is trapped behind a glass and one of these people will take it just to hurt it…"

Unknowingly both of his friends glance at each other out of awkwardness, especially with the workers currently standing right behind them clearly uncomfortable by the comment he just made.

"You know what Fundy! I think it's time for us to go!" Karl smiles grabbing his arm "let's go before you say some other crazy shit!" Eret immediately shoved him away from the glass, both of them rushing off with the Dutch man.

"That clerk was watching you the entire time idiot! I'm sure she was hella concerned about the shit you just said! She was probably going to grab the security guard if we didn't leave." Sighing out "you can't say stuff like that Fundy."

Fundy awkwardly smiles, rubbing the back of his neck as they walk down the street together "sorry, it's a natural thing of me to say some weird shit like that hehe…" Eret looks down at him "I understand it's natural but still! You could've been in a lot of trouble!" Karl stops in his tracks and sees a small kart out on the side "oh!" Fundy looking at him "hey! Earth to Fundy! I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me now!"