4

"Tell us how you fought him off."

Everyone looks at Fundy pleadingly.

"His true identity, tell us." Tears streamed down Fundy's eyes staring at George "you got to help us Fundy!" George placed a hand on the side of his face making him hold his hand tightly "I–"

"HOW DARE YOU GUYS!" Mrs. Rose shouted.

Everyone in that room unaware of Schlatt hiding right behind the curtains peaking through the opening, gripping his machetes in both of his hands "Schlatt…" Fundy begins "h-he is…just like the rest of us…" George smiles "Fundy–" just by that Schlatt heard enough.

He raised one of his machetes, Fundy looking over at the curtains before seeing it being sliced open.

Fundy shouts falling off of his wheelchair and onto the ground in front of George. Everyone screamed, frozen in fear staring at the man standing right in front of them. Fundy looks over his shoulder. He's here all of a sudden. Everyone screamed running away from him, George rushing to Fundy trying to pull him away to safety. Mrs. Rose turns around, confused by the sudden panic "what's all the noise?" Her herself freezing in place, seeing what she thought was a hallucination right in front of her.

Screams surrounded her left and right.

Frozen in place by fear.

"RUN FOR THE DOOR!" Ranboo shouted "it can't be…" Mrs. Rose takes a step back staring at Schlatt standing just six feet from her.

Jack grabs the door trying to open it "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HURRY AND OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" Sneeg shouted at him "IT WON'T OPEN!!" He shouted "WHAT?!" Clay yells "THE HANDLE WON'T MOVE!!" Unaware that Schlatt was also outside the door holding the handle in place "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! IT GOT TO!!" Clay shouts shoving him out of the way trying to move the handle as well but couldn't.

Niki and Ponk scream in fear, staring at the killer in the middle of the room.

Fundy held onto George who also held him too, pressing himself against the British man's chest, tears falling down his face as both of them sat on the ground paralysed in terror.

Schlatt stared at the doctor, holding his machetes out, before shoving chairs out of the way and running right towards her. Behind Mrs. Rose everyone screamed and sobbed, staring at the killer running closer and closer to her before holding a machete over his shoulder "it can't be…it's not real is it?"

The machete swung across the middle of her face, across her open eyes. The papers in her hands fell onto the ground, blood squirting from her face. Everyone screamed watching the blood squirt on the floor and on the killer, Fundy gripping George's jacket, George pulling him closer to keep him safe against him body. Schlatt swings the other machete and slices it through her throat clean, pulling her head off her body watching the body fall to the ground.

He stares at the head against his machete, raising it up to admire the newly killed he just did.

Blood dripping on top of the ram skull over his sack mask.

Everyone screamed at the top of their throats, blood pouring out from her head like a bloody river, making a large pool on the light brown carpet.

Sitting there in George's arms he stared at Schlatt holding the head.

Why? Why did he have to kill the doctor lady? He could've killed me right there…but…

A sudden realisation hit him.

It's just like that time, why did he kill me?

Schlatt looks over at Fundy and George, their eyes widening. Walking over to the two, everyone fled from them "HE'S COMING AT US!" Someone shouted leaving George and him alone in front of the killer. Both of them crawled back, Fundy staring at him fearfully as he walked closer and closer. Without another though he shuts his eyes, ready for him to attack him, holding George tighter.