8

Schlatt carefully grabs Fundy's hand, handing him one of the machetes.

"Kill him."

Facing him towards the crying Clay "kill him!" Fundy began to sweat "kill him!" His hands are shaking "kill him now!" Pointing at Clay "KILL HIM!" Gripping his shoulders "HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR PARENTS!" Pointing at the Clay in the middle "he's the one, JUST KILL HIM ALREADY!"

Fundy stands there staring "it all revolves around him, when you first kill a human being..." furrowing his brows Fundy turns around, raising the machete and swinging it down into his shoulder.

Clay's gasp behind him.

Schlatt grabbed the blade, huffing in pain staring at the young man in front of him holding the weapon, glaring into his eyes "you won't guide my hands." He sternly said to the killer staring him dead in the eyes "you're just using Clay, lying and waiting until he ran to here. He was just a tool to draw me in," tears filling his eyes pressing the blade deeper into his skin "you want to turn me into a murderer by killing Clay! I won't have a hand in this!"

"F-Fundy..." Clay mumbles.

"I am nothing like you."

His brown and blue eyes stare into Fundy's brown eyes, seeing how he glared at him with so much hate. It made him chuckle, which scared Fundy in some way.

Without a problem he grabs the blade and pulls it out of his skin "clever boy~" eyes wide, Schlatt uses the back of the handle to hit him in the head, before grabbing him by the hair and slamming him to the ground making him shout in pain.

Groaning he slowly gets up, hissing, looking through his messy hair and up at the man "why don't you just open up your heart?" Sadly staring down at him, Fundy stared at him, looking behind Schlatt seeing Clay running towards him "SCHLA–" the machete was swung into his back, making him shout with pain, glaring behind himself staring at Clay angrily "I'll have you know, he isn't yours." Making him growl "he's mine you stupid bitch."

One after another, two of the Clay's cut him all around, making him groan and shout in pain "WHY YOU–" looking above himself seeing the third Clay jumping above him, raising his machetes and swinging it down at him with a wide smile.

With a swift move Schlatt swings his machete slicing both of his hands off.

Making the other two Clay's hands fall off as well. Blood squirts from out of their wrists, Clay falling to his knees screaming Fundy watching in horror how his blood seeped into his sleeves, more blood added with the other victims blood.

God no! He isn't a match for Schlatt!

Watching him raise his machete Fundy tries his best to sit up, raising his bloody head "SCHLATT!!" He shouts "PLEASE DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE STOP!!" Swinging it down "STOP!!!!" He screams.

Charlie watches the gang members drive on their motorcycles, laughing and playing around. Cheering.

"JACKAMAN! SORRY FOR BEING LATE! WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN!"  Charlie confusingly looks at Jack "J-Jackaman?" Even Niki was confused. Jack looks over smiling "nowadays I'm an office worker, though back then I was a badass. I called my mates out here due to extreme circumstances." Charlie laughs nervously, looking back at the gang members.

These guys are quite the go getters, we're more or less useless compared to those gang bangers.

Seeing Niki and Sneeg impressively stare at them.

If these people are our allies, we might be able to defeat Schlatt after all.

The blades were stabbed into the ground, Fundy sitting up in pure shock seeing Clay...gone? All three of them. GONE.