The Project, part 1

Alexander woke up early just to go to Jordan's tree house, his enemy. He has something important he needs to say to him, about school. Once Alexander finally got to the tree house he noticed no one was there, so he had made it here before Jordan. He grabbed the rope ladder and struggled for a couple minutes to get up. He had no idea how Jordan did this all the time, and especially to not get lost in the forest. Once he got in the tree house he looked around and noticed a few mats and bean bag chairs spread out, it was nicely lit up by the small fairy lights around the entire inside of the tree house, there were even some overgrown vines slowly creeping into the tree house window. He sat down on a mat and started dozing off as he waited for Jordan.

Jordan was walking around in a forest like he usually does in his free time. He had built a generally good size tree house so he could be away from people. He walked for a bit until he reached his tree house, away from people and hidden high in the tree. He walked over and pulled the rope ladder down. He had become quite good at climbing rope ladders ever since he made his tree house, 4 years ago. Once he made it in his tree house he saw someone in his tree house, his enemy, Alexander. "What are you doing here?" Jordan asked in a harsh tone.

Alexander woke up and stood up as soon as Jordan started talking, "Oh, Ya know, Just checking out where my lovely emo boy spends all his time at" he says in a sarcastic and teasing tone as he walks close to Jordan with a smirk. "And watch your tone" he says in a bit more of an annoyed tone as the wind blows through the tree house making his hair get all ruffled as the birds sing their morning songs.

"Stop getting close to me" he backs up till his back hits the wall. "Alexander, stop, I swear I will... I'll push you" he looks around with an annoyed feeling, the wind making his hair ruffle a bit, the birds morning songs sounding like music to his ears. He didn't like people getting close and touchy with him.

As Alexander got closer to Jordan he noticed how annoyed he was, he instantly knew something was up. He got closer until he stopped, their bodies only a foot away, the rise and fall of his chest is fast and heavy, his face a bit red, my breath against his face as I stand a bit taller than him. "You've never acted this way when you're close to me before, so what's wrong?" I ask, my tone sincere and caring as I scan his whole body, checking for any bandages, cuts, scars, bruises or anything that shows a sign of being hurt.

Jordan notices how close their bodies are and gets even more annoyed but also a bit nervous and even a bit embarrassed as he feels Alexander's hot breath on his face, "I don't know what you're talking about" He says but the nervousness shows in his voice. He avoids looking at him, not wanting to see his reaction, hoping he buys it and backs off. "See, everything's fine, now get away from me..." He pushes him away harshly, so that he has room to breathe again.

Alexander falls back onto a mat with a grunt, after a moment he sits up and stares up at Jordan. Jordan stares down at him and kneels down in front of him feeling guilty, "Are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?" Alexander looks away for a moment before making eye contact again, "I'm fine, I just didn't expect that" he chuckles before moving a little, trying to stand but failing and falling back onto the mat. Jordan notices he falls back pretty hard and doesn't think he's okay, "Are you sure you're okay? It doesn't seem like you can stand." Alexander stands up a bit wobbly, holding the wall for support, "I'm fine, see? That was a pretty good push" he chuckles and stands up fully, not wobbling anymore.

Jordan sighs in relief and stands up, "Are you sure you're not hurt?" he looks at Alexander's body to make sure he's not hurt anywhere. Alexander notices his looking at his body and blushes from embarrassment, embarrassed by seeming so weak in front of his enemy, "I told you I'm fine. Anyways I wanted to talk to you for a bit. I'm bored and know where you spend all your time, so tell me, why do you spend all your time here and how do you not get bored?" he looks at him as he sits on a bean bag chair, looking up at Jordan.

Jordan grabs a bean bag chair and sits in front of him, "I stay here cause I don't like to socialize with people, and I have plenty of books to read and things to write, I also have to tend to the tree house sometimes, ya know, make sure there's not snow on the roof or leaves, check or change the rotting wood and make sure the roof tiles are all still there, just really a lot of things" Alexander chuckles, "That really sounds like a lot, No wonder you don't get bored here."

Jordan chuckles too as he leans back in the bean bag, staring up at the roof of the tree house, "How'd you find my tree house though? I thought I hid it pretty well" he glances at Alexander with a curious look. Alexander looks deep into Jordan's eyes, "You did hide it pretty well, but I followed you a few times and saw you in the tree house, I then remembered the trail to the tree house" he stares at Jordan, seemingly contemplating something, "But, Ya know, I came here for a reason"

"Oh? what would that be?" Jordan asks, looking at Alexander with a curious expression, waiting for him to continue. Alexander looks at Jordan and sighs, hating to have to explain, "While you weren't in school yesterday, we were assigned a project with a partner" Alexander explains, Jordan's face changes from curious to understanding, "so we're partners then?" Jordan asks, trying to make sense of the situation of why he's there. Alexander nods "you're not as stupid as you look" he says with a smirk, "Anyways we should probably get to work, we only have till wednesday" he suggests, sitting up in the bean bag. He starts explaining what the project is about.