What are we?

"So" Jordan says, breaking the silence between them, "Can I ask what happened last night?" he asked in which Alexander chirped up at the sound of Jordan's question, recalling last night's activities, "A lot really, I won't say details but we did some pretty sexual things." Jordan glanced at Alexander and nodded, understanding that he didn't want to go into detail due to the overly sexual activity of last night. "So, what does that make us?" Jordan asked, now genuinely curious what that makes them after last night and everything that had happened before then. Alexander pauses and lifts his face off Jordan's shoulder, gazing into his eyes and seeing the curiosity in them, he hesitates to answer

"I don't know, you could call it just a hookup or friends with benefits, something like that I guess" Alexander mumbles, thinking, though he wanted to actually have something with Jordan but didn't want to rush anything with him. Jordan nods, thinking about the two options on what they could call what happened, "Friends with benefits is fine, so, Roommates with benefits?" Jordan said with a smirk, referring to how they were roommates with benefits now. Alexander nodded and put his face back in the crevice of Jordan's neck, "So can I continue now?" he asked, his lips awfully close to the skin there on Jordan's neck. Jordan sighed and nodded, "Just don't leave too many hickeys"

Alexander soon began biting and sucking on Jordan's neck, not giving any mind to what Jordan had said and leaving many hickeys along his neck. Alexander quickly after that, he found Jordan's sweet spot on his neck, relieving a small sound from Jordan as he continued to suck and bite harshly there. "Alexander, wait- fuck" Jordan tried to stop Alexander but couldn't due to the waves of arousal flowing down his body and a heat growing in his groin. Alexander's hand slips under Jordan's shirt, circling and pinching his nipples eliciting a small gasp from him. Soon making Jordan hard and desperate for any kind of attention to his groin, letting out soft, unholy sounds.

Alexander pulls away from Jordan's neck and removes his hands from his body, standing up with a smirk at seeing Jordan so desperate, "C'mon, we have to finish our project, we only have two days left" he said with a smile, beginning to walk back to the tree house to finish their project. Jordan lets out an annoyed groan from being teased but stands up, covering his groin with his hands to hide his obvious erection. He quickly catches up to Alexander, walking beside him till they reach the tree house, Alexander going up first followed by Jordan. They begin working on the project for sometime. Jordan is still quite hard and trying to stealthily touch himself but getting no chance to, just being forced to endure this suffering.

After a few hours have gone by with Jordan enduring constant suffering and teasing from Alexander, Jordan finally snaps, "Dude, stop teasing me, I'm already hard enough. Either do something about it or stop" Jordan says in an annoyed tone, his hand already covering and slightly stroking his groin, trying to relieve the pressure there. Alexander stares at Jordan in shock from his sudden outburst even if it was calm, he sighs and moves close to Jordan, placing his own hand over Jordan's, "I'll fix what I caused, alright?" Jordan hesitated but nodded, moving his hand from his groin to allow Alexander access there, who quickly undid Jordan's pants and slid them down enough to reveal the throbbing and leaking cock underneath.

Jordan lets out a soft gasp, not realizing how horny he actually was. Alexander wraps his hand around the shaft stroking it slowly, using his thumb to rub the tip in circles while his fingers stroke the underside perfectly, causing Jordan to let out a groan and his cock twitch in Alexander's hand, already beginning to pant slightly. Alexander strokes Jordan's cock faster, making Jordan throw his head back and his face contorted in pleasure, his hands trying to grab onto something for support but failing and his hips bucking up to meet Alexander's strokes. Alexander quickly switches his hand for his mouth, his tongue swirling around Jordan's tip, sucking savagely and bobbing his head along the length of the shaft.

Jordan gasps and moans loudly, his muscles twitching and his climax building. He buries his hand in Alexander's hair, pushing himself more into Alexander's mouth causing him to gag but continuing to give Jordan a blowjob. Alexander brings his hand up to Jordan's balls and begins to massage and squeeze them making Jordan become awfully close to his climax, feeling wave after wave of pleasure crash over him till he finally reaches his peak, letting out a string of curses as he shoots loads of semen down Alexander's throat. Alexander pauses as he feels Jordan's cock twitch and begin releasing inside his mouth, he swallows once Jordan is done releasing, pulling off his cock with a small 'pop' sound.

Alexander moves over to Jordan's now panting face and gives him a passionate but sloppy kiss. Jordan responds to Alexander's kiss and tastes himself on Alexander's tongue. Kissing for several minutes before pulling away, Jordan still panting a bit. "Fuck, you're good at that" Jordan mumbled, his eyes closing due to the exhaustion that happens after orgasm. "Hey, don't fall asleep yet, let's go home" Alexander said, eliciting a groan from Jordan, fixing Jordan's clothes before standing up, "C'mon" he said, offering a hand to Jordan who accepts and gets up with the help of Alexander's hand, opening his eyes.

Jordan watches as Alexander turns the lights off and heads down the rope ladder, quickly followed behind by a tired Jordan, stumbling slightly as they walk through the dark forest into the silent town and to their apartment, Alexander keeping an eye on Jordan at all times as they walk to ensure that nothing would happen to him, once they get to their apartment, Alexander opens the door and motions for Jordan to go, while Jordan enters their apartment, Alexander turns the lights on and takes his shoes off, watching as Jordan walks into his room.

Alexander follows Jordan and makes sure Jordan is in his bed, "Jordan, you want me to change you out of your clothes?" Alexander asks, in which Jordan nods, making Alexander smile and start to strip Jordan out of most of his clothes except his boxer briefs then leaving Jordan to sleep and heading to his own room, taking his shirts off them, getting in bed, falling asleep quickly afterwards.