The Drunken Mistake

(This Chapter Will Contain Smut, Please Skip If You Do Not Like)

Both Alexander and Jordan soon got to the bar, they both entered and sat down at the bar after showing their ID's to the bouncer and getting let in. They both order their shots [Alexander drinks Vodka (40-90% alcohol percentages) due to his high alcohol tolerance and Jordan drinks whiskey (36-50% alcohol percentages) due to his medium alcohol tolerance] Two shots in, Jordan is pretty tipsy, nearing drunk, but still coherent while Alexander is barely tipsy. Jordan leaning on Alexander slightly, their shoulders pressed together. After five shots in, they begin slowing down after 3 shots due to Jordan's drunken state, Jordan is nearing being wasted while Alexander is starting to get drunk.

Jordan leans over to Alexander and tugs on his shirt to get his attention. Once he has his attention gained, he kisses him on the lips, the kiss is wet and sloppy but also a bit impatient. Alexander tenses up as he feels Jordan's lips on his own, he hesitates but finds it amusing so he allows Jordan to continue. Soon, Jordans tongue presses against his lips, asking for permission to enter Alexander's mouth, who soon allows. The kiss continues for a bit more before Alexander pulls away, their lips and tongues connected by a string of saliva.

Jordan sobers up a bit, enough to realize what happened, he blushes immensely, pulling back to sit on his seat properly, "I'm sorry" he muttered, staring at the bar counter, ordering another shot, feeling completely embarrassed for what he had done. Alexander chuckles and checks the time, noticing that it's getting close to midnight, their planned time to leave. Alexander finishes his shot and Jordan does the same, understanding what time it is and Alexander's body language. Alexander pulls his wallet out and takes his card out, planning on paying for their tab. Once paid, Alexander tugs on Jordan's wrist to get him up and moving, "C'mon Jordan, you're wasted, let's get you home" he whispers as he gets Jordan on his feet. Jordan stands up unsteadily, basically unable to walk from the alcohol, Alexander sighs and picks Jordan up bridal style, carrying him out the bar and into the cool night air.

Jordan doesn't struggle against his hold, instead, letting the alcohol control him, he begins to nuzzle his face in Alexander's neck, kissing it slowly before starting to suck and bite on it, leaving a few soft, barely visible hickeys by the time they get to their shared apartment. Once inside the apartment, Alexander takes Jordan to Alexander's room, dropping him onto the soft bed, closing and locking the door, he then turns to glare at Jordan, "Jordan, I really hope you can make better decisions by the end of the night" Alexander mutters, sighing before sitting on the edge of his bed, Jordan decides to take advantage of where Alexander's sitting, crawling over to him, leaving more visible hickeys on his neck, his arms slithering around from behind him to his lap, slowly teasing his groin his soft circles and touches.

Alexander freezes as he feels a heat building in his groin, letting out a dissatisfied groan from Jordan's touches. Alexander leans back a bit causing Jordan to take advantage of the position, moving to sit in his lap for better access to do whatever he wills. Jordan moves up to place a kiss on Alexander's lips, the kiss soft and passionate with Alexander actually kissing back fully this time, their tongues darting together and mixing saliva. Jordan continues to palm Alexander through his pants while they kiss causing Alexander to let out small moans in the kiss, the kiss getting sloppier and more passionate as they both begin to let their guard down and lose themselves in the moment.

Jordan's hand begins to try and undo his pants, struggling for a few moments with his belt before Alexander grabs his hand and guides him, clearly getting impatient from the recent lack of attention to his throbbing cock. Once Jordan unbuckles his pants, he pulls away from the kiss, panting slightly, he glances down at Alexanders groin and notices the throbbing bulge there and how impatient he is getting without any stimulation, he quickly slips his hand into Alexander boxer briefs, feeling his veiny cock against his hand as it begins to leak precum, it twitches at the feeling of Jordan's slightly cold finger run over his leaking tip. Alexander lets out a soft groan and closes his eyes from the slight stimulation and pleasure, wanting more but taking whatever he's given.

Jordan chuckles at Alexander's reaction to the slight pleasure, he jumps a little by the sudden feeling of hands on his sides, pushing him down on the mattress, keeping him firmly in place. Jordan looks up, surprised by the sudden position change, his legs loosely wrapped around Alexander's waist. Alexander smirks, "Now, now, it isn't fair to toy with people and still be fully clothed" he whispered, causing Jordan to blush, understanding what is soon to happen. Within moments, both their shirts are stipped off while Alexander slides their pants off as well, leaving them both in boxer briefs. Their groins rubbing against one anothers slightly, causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through both their bodies.

Alexander stands up slightly, leaving a disappointed but also curious Jordan lying on the bed, watching Alexander closely. Alexander walks over to his dresser and opens a drawer, taking out a black box, he carefully sets the box on the floor and opens it, taking a blindfold out. Jordan quickly realizes what's going to happen and feels a rush of desire and anticipation, he watches for a moment before the blindfold is put on him, leaving him feeling exposed to Alexander. He feels his boxer briefs being removed and being tied to the bed, a whisper beside his ear alerts him, "Now, let's see how well you take pleasure" Alexander whispers sadistically before something on the colder side with a moist liquid, most likely lube, on it, presses against his entrance, slowly pushing in till it's almost fully in, leaving an inch that is left.

The object inside of Jordan turns on, vibrating and hitting all the right places, causing Jordan to squirm and moan loudly, unable to control himself, tears of pleasure forming in the corner of his eyes. The feeling of being restrained to the bed not helping with the intense pleasure, causing Jordan's climax build quickly, he feels a hand hold his cock and something being inserted into his urethra, he didn't understand what it was in the moment, only the flooding pleasure over his body, his body begins to tremble as his body begins to reach climax but the object in his urethra makes him unable release any semen, denying his orgasm completely. Jordan let out a frustrated groan from being denied his orgasm, as it builds, making it harder and harder to handle it, all while Alexander watches, his own cock throbbing with need, he walks over to Jordan, grabbing the end of the vibrating object and pulling it mostly out then slamming it back in.

Jordan gasps and arches his back from the new pleasure caused by this, his body starting to get over stimulated from all the pleasure and being unable to orgasm. Jordan bites down harshly on his lower lip to keep himself from screaming, his face contorted completely in pleasure, by now, the blindfold had fallen off his face and is now resting around his neck. Alexander quickly and suddenly removes the object in Jordan's urethra, causing his orgasm to suddenly flow over his body. Jordan's cock spewing out semen onto himself as his eyes shoot open from the sudden acceptance of his orgasm, making eye contact for a few moments with Alexander before his face contorted in pleasure once again. After Jordan had calmed down from the orgasm and the afterglow, Alexander carefully removed the vibrator from Jordan causing him to squirm from the sudden emptiness. Panting, Jordan finally opened his eyes again, seeing Alexander overtop him and feeling the soft kisses on his body, slowly traveling up to his lip.

Alexander presses a soft kiss on Jordan's lips before getting more passionate, letting Jordan's body relax a little after such an intense orgasm despite the rapidly growing desire in his own body. After a few minutes of soft, passionate kisses, Alexander sits up a little, grabbing a small bottle of lube and applying a good bit to his cock before setting the bottle down and continuing to kiss Jordan, he slowly pushed himself into Jordan, the lube allowing helping him slide in with ease, letting Jordan to adjust to his size and give him the okay. Jordan moans and gasps as he feels Alexander push into his tight heat with ease, he trembles for a few moments before his body slowly gets used to Alexander's size, he nods, giving Alexander the okay to begin. Alexander slowly begins to thrust into him, hitting his prostate with ease, after a few minutes of gentle thrusting, Alexander begins to go harder, causing Jordan to become a moaning mess underneath him. 

Alexander continues, getting faster and deeper with each moment, Jordan's body tensing up and clenching as another orgasm flows over him, his body trembling slightly as semen bursts from his tip onto his chest and torso. Jordan's nails dig into Alexander's back as he doesn't let up, causing Jordan to get overwhelmed quickly after while Alexander continues to pound into Jordan's tight heat, his climax building by the moment. He lets out small grunts and groans as his climax approaches rapidly, leaning down and biting Jordan's neck, beginning to leave noticeable hickeys that form quickly after Alexander finishes biting and sucking them. Alexander finally reaches his peak and his semen flows into Jordan. Panting, he collapses next to Jordan as he begins to doze off, Alexander stands up and grabs some wipes to clean them both up before they fall asleep. He gently wipes every bit of semen from Jordan's body before doing the same to his own.