𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ✰ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ✰ 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦

🔊 𝗹𝘂·𝗰𝗶𝗱

𝟭. 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲; 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝟮. 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬.

------ ✰ ------

"Ok ______, its nice to meet you! I hope we can become friends in the future."

...

𝟲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗹𝗱

You stood outside the academy gates as your mother draped a black cloak around your shoulders. "This cloak is very special; my mother gave it to me when I was your age," she said softly.

"It will keep you warm during cold times, offer comfort when you're scared, and always remind you of how much your father and I love you," she continued, her eyes glistening. Your father's eyes welled up with tears.

Gratefully, you looked down at the cloak, feeling its weight and significance. "I'll wear it always, to keep both Mommy and Daddy happy," you whispered, noticing your mother consoling your emotional father.

Your father's tears finally subsided as he embraced you tightly.

"Make us proud," he whispered into your ear, his voice filled with emotion.

You chuckled softly at his heartfelt words.

"Don't worry, I will!" you declared with determination, setting off in a sprint toward the academy.

However, a sudden impulse made you halt and spin around.

"Bye Mommy, bye Daddy, I love you!" you called out.

Your father's tears resurfaced, while your mother offered a gentle wave, a small bead of sweat trickling down her forehead.

Turning once more, you pushed open the grand doors of the academy, pulling the hood of your cloak over your head as you stepped inside.

------ ✰ ------

"Today class we have a new student!" Everyone in the class poked their heads up, actually interested in what their sensei had to say.

"Please welcome, Y/n Guāng!" The sensei said as you walked into the classroom excitedly.

"Hello everyone!" You gave everyone in the class a closed eye smile.

"Well Y/n, welcome to our class; you can call me Iruka-sensei," Iruka said, offering Y/n a friendly smile, to which she nodded in acknowledgment.

"So..." Iruka began, scanning the eager faces before him. "Are there any questions?" More than half the class promptly raised their hands.