𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ✰ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴

𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ✰ 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦

🔊 𝗹𝘂·𝗰𝗶𝗱

𝟭. 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲; 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝟮. 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬.

------ ✰ ------

"Whatever team you end up on, I'm sure you'll do great."

...

The next day, (Y/n) woke up with a sense of anticipation tingling in her veins. Despite the lingering soreness from her injuries, she was determined not to let it dampen her spirits. Today was the day everyone found out their teams, a pivotal moment that would shape the course of her ninja career.

As she got ready for the day ahead, (Y/n) couldn't shake the feeling of nervous excitement that coiled in the pit of her stomach. Adjusting the straps of her shinobi pouch, she checked her reflection in the mirror one last time, steeling herself for whatever lay ahead.

Stepping out of her apartment, (Y/n) found herself face to face with Kiba and his faithful companion, Akamaru. The pair stood before her, their expressions a mix of curiosity and enthusiasm.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Kiba greeted her with a wide grin, his enthusiasm infectious as always. "Excited to find out our teams today?"

(Y/n) returned Kiba's smile, the knot of tension in her chest loosening slightly in the presence of his easygoing demeanor. "Definitely," she replied, her voice infused with a mixture of anticipation and determination. "I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever."

Akamaru barked in agreement, his tail wagging furiously as he circled around (Y/n) with boundless energy. "Akamaru seems eager too," she chuckled, reaching out to scratch behind the dog's ears.

Kiba nodded, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yeah, he's been on edge ever since we got the notice," he admitted, his voice tinged with pride at his loyal companion's enthusiasm.

As they walked together, the conversation flowed effortlessly between them, a mix of lighthearted banter and shared anticipation for the day ahead. Despite the uncertainty looming on the horizon, (Y/n) found comfort in Kiba's company, his easygoing nature a soothing balm to her nerves.

"So, any guesses on who our senseis might be?" Kiba asked, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled between them.

(Y/n) shrugged, a playful glint dancing in her eyes. "Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and end up with someone legendary," she mused, the possibility sparking a flicker of excitement in her heart.