Chapter 7: Suddenly Once's Get Stunning By Kim Tae-nie Beauty And Personality

Me: Why all of you didn't bring your shoulder bag huh?

Chaeyoung: Sorry our brand new personal assistant.

Anyway I open the driver's door to get out of the van and I open the sliding passenger door to grab the girls shoulder bag after I closing the passenger sliding door and also the driver's door I walk towards the building and suddenly several people approach me.

She said to me "Excuse me miss who are you?" I turn to look at her with a little bit mad face.

I said to her "I'm Kim Tae-ni Twice's brand new personal assistant can I pass because now they need me..." Before I finish my statement Twice's bodyguard cut me off.

He said to me "Hey there you are B.N.P.A... The girls are telling me to find you quickly" I nodded at him with a smiled face while he was catching his breath.

I said to her "Sorry, I really have to go now" he and I walk towards into the building after everyone turn to look at me with a curious face.

Until Chaeyoung said to me "Taenie come here" well, I know the cameraman is focused on me as I walk towards the girls.

I said to them "Here's your shoulder bag I have to get back to our van" before I walk away from them Chaeyoung hold my left wrist I turn to look at her with a curious face.

She said to me "Wait? We would like to introduce you to once's" I turn to look at once's with a shy face.

Until Nayeon said to Once's "Okay once's listen up, I know you're probably wondering who this girl standing next to me and Chaeyoung..." Before she finish her statement Dahyun cut her off.

She said to Once's "This is Kim Tae-nie our brand new personal assistant" she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

I said to Once's "Hi Once's I'm Kim Tae-nie 20 years old but still single" the girls look at each other after hearing what I said but Tzuyu looks away from me.

Jeongyeon said to me "Taenie can you do dance challenge together with us" I turn to look at her with a shy face.

I said to her "No, but thank you. I don't know how to dance..." Before I finish my statement Chaeyoung cut me off.

She said to me "Come on Taenie please" not again she make cute face well, I smiled at her with a happy face.

I said to her "Okay since I don't have a choice" she unhold my left wrist and she stand up to hug me.

Momo said to me "You will do Love Shot Kai's part" I turn to look her with a shy face.

Well, the girls and Once's are cheering me on so I have to accept the first dance challenge as the music started I stand with my legs and shoulder width apart with my arms hanging loosely in the first step while I slightly bend my knees to form a diamond shape with my legs

I bring my right hand to my forehead and I form it into a 'gun' shape with the thumb sticking out the index and middle fingers glued together on the first count my gun should be upside down and pointing to the left side of my hip slowly lower my right hand down to my ribs.

I want to move my hands down for a six count in the cage area perform one chest roll every two counts as the end of the music I smiled at them with catching my breath.

Chaeyoung said to me "Wow, we never expected Taenie to turn out like this" I turn to look at her with a shy face.

I said to Tzuyu "Tzuyu!!!" She turn to look me with a curious face I smirk at her with a wink eye well, she turn away from me until her co-members noticed us.

Nayeon said to me "Wait? There was something you two that we didn't know" I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

Chaeyoung said to me "Taenie can you please tell us" I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

I said to her "Um... Tzuyu recently... Stole my first kiss" they turn to look at me with a shock face.

Sana said to Tzuyu "Oh My Gosh!!! That was a wild move Tzuyu" she turn to look at her with a teasing face.

Well, Tzuyu walk towards Mina, Momo, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun to hide from me and I know that she feel embarrassed with teasing by her co-members.

Nayeon walk towards me she around her left arm on my neck while I around my right hand on her right waist and she turn to look at me with a surprised face well, her finger is pointing to my right cheek and she enjoy it until we posed some once's requested us to pose and they took selfie of us.

Momo said to me "Okay Taenie the second dance challenge... Our Nayeon's Pop..." Before she finish her statement she cut herself.

Well, here we go again she's targeting my buttock when suddenly Dahyun is targetting Momo's buttock in revenge while Nayeon turn to look at Momo with a laughing face she removed her left arm on my left shoulder and I removed my right hand on her right waist I walk towards to comfort Momo.

She said to Dahyun "Dahyun!!! That was so hurt!!!" She walk towards her with a still laughing face.

She said to her "Well, I'm sorry unnie" she hug her while I stand up but she's still in pain so I help her stand up.

Well, she around her right arm on my neck and I around my left hand on her left waist while Dahyun on the left side of Momo I know she sniff my hair caused I smell good after a few seconds later on she feeling okay right now she removed her right hand on my neck and I removed my left hand on her left waist.

She make eye contact with me 'Go Taenie hugs Tzuyu from behind' what!!! Are you kidding me? Momo I took deep breath with a normal face.