Chapter 44: Cashier At The Jollibee Heong Ryu-jin

She said to me "Hi Ms. Kim Tae-nie" I turn to look at her with a her with a smiled face.

I said to her "Hi how was your day?" Well, she got romantic excitement when she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "I'm doing well... I mean great everyday" I nodded at her with a smiled face.

I said to her "What's your name?" She turn to look at me with a curious face.

She said to me "I'm Heong Ryu-jin" I nodded at her with a smiled face.

I said to her "Do you have a crush on me?" She turn to look at me with a shock face.

She said to me "Um... I... Um..." Before she finish her statement she cut herself off and decided nodded at me with a shy smiled face.

I said to her "Hey Ryu-jin it's okay to have a crush on me at least I appreciate that" she turn to look at me with a smiled face until I feel a hand on my left wrist I turn to look who is it well, it's Nayeon.

She said to me "It's time to ordered the same as what I ordered before" fuck I don't even remember what we ordered before I turn to look at Ryu-jin with a smiled face.

I said to her "Do you remember what we ordered before?" She nodded at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "1 Spaghetti, 2 Chicken Joys, 3 Yummy Burgers, 2 Ultimate Burger Steaks, 1 Chicken Sandwich, 2 Tuna Pie, 5 Iced Tea and 5 Sprite" I nodded at her with a smiled face.

Nayeon said to me "My baby kangaroo stop flirting with her" I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

I said to Ryu-jun "Call me if there's something isn't available..." Before I finish my statement Chaeyoung cut me off.

She said to me "What? Taenie" I turn to look at her with a curious face.

I said to her "Huh? I'm talking about foods and drinks" she turn to look at me with a curious face.

She said to me "Huh? I though you were talking..." Before she finish her statement cut her off.

I said to her "Oh come on my baby tiger babe don't be green minded" well, Nayeon start laughing at her with a teasing face.

We walk towards to our table before I sit down Mina call out my name I urn to look at her with a curious face.

She said to me "My baby girlfriend sit here" I turn to look at Chaeyoung with a normal face.

She said to me "It's okay babe" I nodded at her with a smiled face I kiss on her right cheek after I walk towards Mina and sit next to my Sanagie Shiba.

After a few minutes later on I hear Ryu-jin voice I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

She said to me "Shawty right there
She's got everything I need and I'ma tell her one time
One time, one time
Give you everything you need down to my last dime
She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side 'cause she is the one
For me" wait? I didn't know she could sing One Time and also I didn't know she was a fan of Bieber's. It

I said to her "Are you Justin Bieber fan?" She turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "Yes, from before until now" Wow she is real Bieber's fan but I stopped being a fan him since 2014 when I was 13 years old.

I said to her "One Time is my favorite song all at time" she nodded at me with a smiled face.

Until Mina said to me "My baby girlfriend" I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

I said to her "Yes my older girlfriend?" Suddenly, she took Chaeyoung's black shades after fixed my bangs and placed black shades on my head like a headband.

She said to me "Give me your right hand" I wondering what on earth she was going to do while I handed her my right hand and she took it suddenly she call out Dahyun.

She said to her "Dudu come here" I turn to look at Dahyun with a help me face she walk towards us and then she start taking pictures of Mina and me.

Until she said to her "Mina I'm tired right now" she turn to look at her with a smiled face.

She said to her "Okay go back to your seat Dudu" she walk towards to her sit while Mina still holding my right hand with her right hand.

After a few minutes later on our ordered finally here and she unhold my right hand she quickly took my Chicken Joy and Tuna Pie while she have her Yummy Burger.

I said to her "Hey, my older girlfriend why did you take my Chicken Joy and Tuna Pie? you already have your Yummy Burger..." Before I finish my statement she cut me off.

She said to me "I'll feed my baby girlfriend" she turn to look at me with smiled face.

I said to her "Okay as long as you happy my older girlfriend" she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She start feeding me while Momo filming me until I hear Chaeyoung voice I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

She said to me "I can't finish the spaghetti. Can I feed it to you?" I turn to look at Mina with a normal face.

She said to me "Let her be my baby girlfriend" I nodded at her with a normal face.

Chaeyoung said to me "Open your mouth wide babe" I turn to look at her with a smiled face after a few minutes later on she put the empty plate on the table.

Mina said to her "Chae there was something on Tae-nie's face" she turn to look me with a curious face.

She said to me "Oh I'm so sorry babe" she quickly pick me tissue paper to wipe out something on my face.