Chapter 49: Lim Jae-raki

Until Jihyo make eye contact with me 'Tell him to wait for us' what...? Should I tell him like that anyway I'll find a way to say a words.

I said to him on the phone "Were coming sir JYP in few minutes..." Before I finish my statement he cut me off.

He said to me on the phone "If you don't show up within 30 minutes I'll cancel your music video cover shoot..." Before he finish his statement I cut him off.

I turn to look at Jihyo with a priceless face I make eye contact with her 'He so fucking savage' she nodded at me with a laughing face.

I said to him on the phone "Sir JYP!!! We are on our way now!!!" Well, I couldn't control my anger while Jihyo still laughing at me with a teasing face.

He said to me on the phone "Why are you yelling at me huh? Kim Tae-nie?" Well, JYP you almost turn on my english spirit.

I said to him on the phone "No sir JYP I wasn't yelling at you..." Before I finish my statement he cut me off.

He said to me on the phone "Okay, I'll wait" he called end I put back my smartphone from my front pocket and I turn to look at them with a furious face.

I said to them "We must hurry up now if not he will be cancel my filming music video cover today......" Before I finish my statement I cut myself off.

I said to Jihyo "Jihyo can you stop laughing at me!!!?" She turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "Sorry I can't help it" I walk towards to get the van keys well, her reactions was so priceless face.

I said to her "Van keys I'll drive" well, Mina walk towards to hold my right arm I turn to look at her with a normal.

She said to me "Taenie..." Before she finish her statement I cut her off.

I said to her "Don't worry about me my older girlfriend I'll be fine" she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

Until Jihyo handed me the van keys we walk towards the front door to get out of the apartment we walk towards the black van I start the engine after I drive away from the apartment.

After a few minutes later on were here at the JYP Entertainment building suddenly my smartphone start ringing again I pulled out from my front pocket well, it's JYP again I quickly answer the call.

I said to him on the phone "Hello sir JYP..." Before I finish my statement he cut me off.

He said to me on the phone "Where are you it's already 30 minutes pass..." Before he finish his statement he cut me off.

I said to him on the phone "Sir JYP!!! Were already at your front building!!!" Fuck JYP you wanted to turn on my English name huh? I'll show you what I'm capable!!!

He said to me "Why are you yelling at me again huh? Kim Taenie?" I rest my head on the van seat and try to calm down again.

I said to him on the phone "No JYP I'm not interested in yelling like that..." Before I finish my statement he cut me off.

He said to me on the phone "Anyway, ask Lim Jae-raki to take you and Twice to the theme park" I roll down the left side of the window.

I said to him on the phone "Okay sir JYP" he called end again and I called out Lim Jae-raki he turn to look at me with a smiled face.

He said to me "Yes my baby crush" I get out of the driver's door as he runs towards me.

I said to him "Drive us to the theme park because sir JYP already there" I open the driver's door wide and walk behind pushing him toward the driver's door.

He said to me "Wait? What? Do you want me to drive this van?" He turn to look at me with a normal face.

I said to him "Sir JYP want you to drive his van" he nodded at me with a not sure face.

I walk towards on the right side what's going on why they suddenly get out of the van? Until Jeongyeon noticed me.

She said to me "Taenie..." Before she finish her statement I cut her off.

I said to them "Girls... Why are you all getting out of the van?" They turn to look at me with a normal face.

Tzuyu said to me "Are we not going inside the building?" I turn to look at her with a curious face.

I said to her "Sir JYP was already at the theme park were going there get inside now!!!" She nodded at me with normal face I open the van right door after I closed it I turn to look at Lim Jae-raki with a normal face.

I said to him "Don't forget to roll up your windows" he roll up the window after a few seconds later on we hear a knock on the van door and roll down the right window I turn to look who is it well, it's Nayeon still outside.

I said to Jeongyeon "Jeongyeon... Did you forgot something?" She turn to look at me with a shock face.

She said to me "Shit, I forgot Nayeon was still out there" she quickly open the van door and Nayeon finally got into the van.

After she closed the door and I rolled up the right window as Lim Jae-raki started the engine and left the JYP Entertainment building after a few minutes later on.

Were here at the theme park I get out the van I look around until I saw JYP sitting on the artist chair I walk towards him suddenly he noticed me.

He said to me "Here comes my little raising star" he stand up after tapped my left shoulder ouch... Sir JYP my wound is not heal yet please get off your right hand.

He continued "Are you okay Taenie?" I nodded at him with a fake smiled face after we walk towards to the van.