Chapter 67: Tae-nie Overhear

I slowly walk towards to my sleeping bag I pick up my laptop to stop YouTube playing and turn it off to put it back in the corner where I placed it recently I lay down on my sleeping bag after a few minutes later on suddenly in my deep sleep Shi-rin's smartphone on her left side sleeping bag.

While the alarm clock wakes me up I stand up and slowly walk towards her I pick up her smartphone and stop the alarm also I check the time carefully and it's 3:30 a.m. 'Yawn' I still want to sleep I put it back her smartphone on her left side sleeping bag I slowly walk towards my sleeping bag I slowly closed my eyes.

After a few minutes later on I woke up from a deep sleep again!!! The fucking smartphone won't let me sleep huh? I stand up and slowly walk towards her I pick up her smartphone on her left side sleeping bag again I check the time carefully and it was 4:30 a.m. In the morning I put it back her smartphone on her left side sleeping bag.

Okay stretch my body I walk towards the practice room door and open it slowly so as not to make any noise I walk towards the coffee room I make my own coffee after I sip it shit it's still hot and my tongue get burn jeez!!! Fucking stupid why didn't I think of that?

Until I hear noise in the meeting room well, my curiosity lead to listen the noise I place my right ear on the wall wait? This voices sounds familiar... Don't tell me... My girls Twice and their dad JYP I wonder what they talk about?

JYP said to them "Girls!!! I need you to show once's that you all is really care each other especially towards Kim Tae-nie your Brand New Personal Assistant as the 10th member of Twice..." Before he finish his statement Nayeon cut him off.

She said to him "What!!! Are you kidding us huh? Dad" Well, my heart still hurts because she hates me so much I hope she will forgive me soon or in the future we meet again.

He said to her "Nayeon... Please calm down let me finish first. Yes she's was your 10th member of Twice but she appear only in the concert" fuck I'm the 10th member of Twice and I like that at least once in my life just at concerts.

Until Jihyo said to him "Well, I already forgave Taenie before she left the apartment yesterday morning..." Before she finish her statement Dahyun cut her off.

She said to her "Wow, if I were you I would forgive her the same way you did but still hurt" Well, I'm really sorry for hurting you my silly baby cat I want to tell you that but I'm afraid you'll hate me forever and that becomes a reality.

Sana said to them "Actually... Me and Chaeyoung already knew Taenie's secret were sorry to hiding it from girls and especially to you dad" I feel relieved that she finally told JYP that she and Chaeyoung know my secrets.

Chaeyoung said to them "Um... Were sorry can you forgive us. Dad can you forgive us?" I hear the others take a deep breath before answering to Sana and Chaeyoung.

JYP said to them "Well, it's kinda too late but I'll forgive you both. But I give her a surprised punishment..." Before he finish his statement Tzuyu cut him off.

She said to him "What? Surprised punishment..." Before she finish her statement Dahyun cut her off.

She said to me "Um... I'm sorry to disturb you. I really need to go to the restroom. Can I go..." Before she finish her statement JYP cut her off.

He said to her "Go now..." Before he finish his statement Mina cut her off.

She said to him "Well, she didn't mean to do that. She has a reason you'll never know what it is" wait? Why are you covering for my older girlfriend? I can overcome myself without your help or anyone else.

JYP said to her "Come on Mina, don't be too clear that you were the one who told me how Taenie is doing with her co-members..." Before he finish his statement she cut him off.

She said to him "Yes, I'll admit it after I regretted it later and realized that I love her so much..." Before she finish her statement Jeongyeon cut her off.

She said to her "Are you seriously right now Mina..." Before she finish her statement she cut her off.

She said to her "Yes, seriously even if she betrayed us..." Before she finish her statement she cut her off.

Until I heard the door open while footsteps... Were coming this way I turn to look who is it suddenly Dahyun noticed me and get in shock.

I said to her in a whisper "Shh... Please don't tell them that I already hear what you all talk about" she nodded at me with a smiled face.

Suddenly she walk towards to hold my right wrist she pull me to stand up she stared at me with a smiled face.

She said to me in a whisper "Please go to the restroom with me" I nodded at her with a curious face.

After a few minutes later on were here at restroom she unhold my right wrist she quickly go inside empty room Suddenly I hear a popping sound and the smell is bad well, I don't mind it.

She said to me "I'm sorry about the smell, you know I'll eat food by your prepared and my requested food..." Before she finish her statement I cut her off.

I said to her "If you don't force me to cook..." Before I finish my statement she cut me off.

She said to me "Hey!!! I requested you to please cook food for us" without hesitation I start laughing at her with a teasing tone of my voice.

I said to her "Please forgive me my silly baby cat" after a few minutes later on she get out of the room while me facing into the mirror she wash her hands after she pull out her smartphone.