Chapter 11: Taenie Get Embarrass

Suddenly, I hear music in my ears and start dancing unrequited love Nayeon's hand choreography POP I like this step I extend my right arm forward with my palm facing down I start by shaking my hand from side to side while holding my fingers it's relaxed and slightly curled.

With my right hand begin to roll my hand in a circular motion by flicking my fingers one at a time starting with my thumb and toward your little finger quickly flicking my wrist upward and then back down as if I were turning a steering wheel making a sharp quick motion.

I start by moving my hands in opposite directions as if fighting an invisible force then bring them back together and repeat the movement in the other direction.

Wow the next music was The Boys by Girl Generation I stand with my feet shoulder-width apart knees slightly bent and arms extended out to the sides with palms facing down step forward with my right foot while swinging my right arm forward and my left arm backward.

I cross my right leg in front of my left leg and cross my arms in front of my chest and I cross my left leg in front of my right leg and fold my arms in front of my chest roll my body from top to bottom head shoulders chest and hips.

I struck the final pose with my arms outstretched to the side slightly spread my legs as the music I turn to look at well, the girls reactions was priceless.

I said to them "Um... I'll go ahead to my room. By the way Chaeyoung my... Smartphone" she turn to look at me with a smiled face and handed my smartphone.

She said to me "Oh sorry, I accidentally turned on some music... Besides your a great dancer that we witnessed" I turn to look at her with a shy face.

I walk towards the upstairs but then suddenly as I step into the stairs my left ankle pops out and I scream and hope they can't get to me until I hear a voice I turn to look who is it well, it's Mina.

She said to me "Taenie are you okay?" She look worried about me and she walk towards me.

I said to her "Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me" I smiled at her with a wink eye.

I immediately started walk upstairs to my room but I'm ashamed of what happened recently ahhhh!!! Well, it's Chaeyoung's fault for always being clumsy but now what kind of expression should I show to the girls? I jump into bed staring at my pillow until I hear a knock on my door.

I said to it "It's not a lock so you can open it" I hear footsteps walk towards me and then I feel someone sit horizontally right side on my butt.

Until it said to me "Wow, you have a nice butt Taenie" I turn to look who is it well, it's Momo.

I said to her "Damn Momo!!! What are you scaring me? huh?" She laughing at me with a smirk face.

She said to me "I'm just came here to comfort you about... Recently..." She was lying next to me looking at the ceiling.

I said to her "Oh come on don't remain of that" she turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "Oh I see. Double Eyelashes, Long Bridged Nose, Squished Face, Cute Smile, Attractive Lips, Beautiful Eyes, Nice Body, Nice Butt..." Before she finish her statement I cut her off.

I said to her "Momo, what are you doing?" Wait? Why is she coming so close to me? I wonder if she will give me a good kiss I swallow saliva.

Until she said to me "Relax... What? Do you want to do it now..." She laughing at me again with a smirk face.

I said to her "No!!! Stop making that creepy teasing... Momo!!!" She turn to look at me with a smiled face.

She said to me "Why are you so easily to get teasing Taenie?" She touched my left cheek with her right hand.

I said to her "Just... Can you please leave my room?" I try not to make eye contact, but her left hand slowly moved from my neck to my collar well, I stop her and I took her left hand away from me.

She said to me "No I... I don't want to leave you alone!!! Silly Taenie" Well she hug and kiss my neck shit why is she so obsessive with me right now.

The next day the sunlight spread across my room I slowly opened my eyes when I wanted to get out of bed my but damn she was still lying on my bed her left leg was across mine her left arm was around my back chest and besides I was holding my face looking at bed I turn to look at her with a smiled face.

Why are you so pretty when were you sleep Momo even more than before I came into Twice's life until I hear my door open I turn to look who is it well, it's Dahyun the always photographer when I have a moment with her co-members and she quickly get out if my room after a few minutes later on.

Finally Momo wake up while adjusting her eyes to open it wide well, she was shocked to saw me smiling at her with a wink eye she quickly removed her left leg on my mine and her left arm away from me.

I said to her "I never thought you were really take advantage of me huh? Momo?" She sat on my bed until we heard my door open we turn to look who is it well, her co-members.

Nayeon said to me "Good morning Taenie..." Before she finish her statement Sana cut her off.

She said to Momo "Momo!!! What are you doing here in Taenie's room?" She turn to look at me with a priceless face.

I said to her "What... Are you looking at me like that? You should to tell them... That why are you here?" I turn to look at her with a smirk face.