Two halves of a whole (OoO)

(couldn't for the life of me remember what the garden in the beginning that they all live on was called so I'm calling it the lost garden, also I know this doesn't really match up with the whole timeline (Greek) Austins death and (Polynesian) Austin already existing but the explanation of this is the time in the Lost Garden moves faster than the primary overworld does so by the time the dorks reach camp its been years for them and days for those in the camps)

Seekah and Colin were sat in the Lost Garden. Colin was watering the flowers around them and Seek was helping nurse a few ill trees when they heard a low rumbling. The two nervously glanced at each other before making their way around the edge of the island, scanning the water to see if they could figure out was causing the disturbance. After a few moments they spotted a large dark spot in the water with bubbles rising from below the dark water "what in the name of Tangaroa is that..?" Colin mumbles, glancing at his bond brother who shrugs in response. Suddenly a loud boom startled the two, making them stumble back with wide eyes as a large figure begins to emerge from the ocean. "no way.." Seekah mutters, taking another step back as the large figure approached carefully, the water around them bubbling from the heat they were putting off. The figure was vaguely humanoid in shape and was constructed from lava, its long hair was make from smoke, there was no doubt, the goddess Pele was approaching the demigods. She carefully leaned close to the island, careful to avoid burning any of the vegetation on the island. Colin bows quickly, Seekah following his behavior. "there's no need for that boys" Pele reassures, her voice low and calm but there was an underlying tone to it that made the two weary. "uh- what have we done to be.. blessed with your presence uh- Madame Pele?" Colin questions, choosing his words carefully, fire gods and goddesses tend to be a bit easy to anger and he really didn't want to anger Pele of all Goddesses. "I have a quest for you" Pele says simply, making the boys glance at each other nervously "and what would that entail?" Seekah questions hesitantly. The goddess hums in thought for a moment before speaking "I need you to get something for me, a.. soul of sorts" Pele tells the boys, leaning closer to the island, making the boys tense. Before either could speak the goddess continues "but Milu has banished me from acquiring anything from his realm.. so I need you to go to another pantheons underworld to acquire it, I don't care which, just find me a soul worthy of being my champion" Pele says, taking a step back from the island. "I trust you will not fail me" She says lowly, leaving no room for protest. The goddess drops a lava rock onto the garden path, the stone shattering scorching the stone underneath it, in its place sat a small chunk of obsidian. Pele turns, returning back to where they emerged from, slowly sinking back into the sea. "well she sure knows how to make an enterance.." Colin mumbles, watching at Seek starts pacing around the garden rapidly "what are we gonna do? what are we gonna do?!" Seekah screeches, grabbing Colin's shoulders, his eyes wide in panic. Colin grabs his friends wrists, removing his hands from his shoulders "calm down, you don't see me panicking do you?" Colin asks his softly. Seek throws his hands in the air "Your not panicking cause you don't realize just how fucked we are! no god or goddess will willingly let us take a soul from their domain!" Seekah reminds him, returning to pacing. Colin sighs, running his hand through his hair. "take a breather, lets just do some research to figure out who the most willing god may be" Colin tells his bond brother, patting him on the back. Seekah nods his head, taking a few breaths "yeah.. lets do that.." He mumbles softly.