𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

⭑ 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ

sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ

Two brown eyes focused onto the screen through the camera while her boyfriend had been wearing the outfit she had made for him.

"Namil, would you sit up straight?" Serenity fussed, looking at the male, who had been slouching against the wall.

"I know this is for your photography class and shit and you wanna be over wit it already but baby, I'm tired and I'm really hungry. Can we just do this tomorrow?"

The girl sighed and put the camera down, "I guess I been making you work a lil hard today, huh?"

Namil nodded and unzipped the leather jacket, "yeah but listen, this fit hard as hell. Sucks I can't keep it. Stupid ass clothes making class or whatever it was."

"How don't you know the name of the class you're literally taking?" Serenity laughed, taking the jacket from him and passing the male his hoodie back.

"I can't think 'cus I'm delirious."

Serenity sucked her teeth and took the male by his hand and began leading him to the dining hall but she noticed him starting to pull back a bit.

"I don't want franks. They serving franks today." Namil spoke up. "Can't we just go in the city today? Get something we'd both actually eat?"

"Why're you so worried about franks? You look like you finna collapse and you worried about that?"

Namil made a face, clearly begging his girlfriend not to take him to the dining hall. Giving in to his silent pleas, Serenity led him to the bus stop, where they'd board it and travel into the city.

"Well, what do you wanna eat? We out here now." Serenity queried before taking a picture of Namil's slightly annoyed face after he had to sit at the back of the bus and the fact that he couldn't really stretch his legs until they got off but his face lightened up when he heard the word "eat".

"You are so greedy. Look at your face." Serenity laughed, making Namil smile.

"Okay, I was tryna stay mad 'cus I just experienced some racism but you keep making me laugh. Stop it." He finally said. "Oh, let's go to Chick-fil-a. I really want a chicken sandwich and Wendy's did me so bad the other day, bro. Never again."

"Namil, they literally had that on the list. We could've stayed on campus and ate," Serenity sighed. Namil quickly shook his head.

"No. They shit so nasty. The only thing I'll sit for is the pasta and a couple other things but a chicken sandwich? No. It'll make me sick anyway. They be tryna poison us."

Serenity blinked, "you sound insane."

"Soy tan serio. I heard somebody got food poisoning. I'm not risking my life for a sandwich and I'll never eat a frank."

"Okay, Namil but are you gone criticize the fries again? You was really fussy about that."

"If I get the butt end again, it's gone be an issue. Word to." Namil furrowed his eyebrows at the thought.