2|| A Special Boy

Rose was writing her homework at home, her parents were out in the meantime, meaning she had the house to all herself, which she wanted for a while.

It wasn't hard, for such a math genius, to learn things like Perfect Square Trinomials for her was just a piece of cake, since back then she was enrolled in a private school, she had already learned these and might be able to have some fun again with these old lessons.

As she answers them easily, she wanders about the guy she had met earlier, who was that guy she met at the library?

Hold on, what was she doing? She was engrossed in her curiosity about the mysterious man/boy she dreamed about. She arose, reached for the phone downstairs, reached out to Missy, and waited for it to receive a message she had just seen.

The phone was picked up and she could hear an unfamiliar voice from the end of the line.

"Hello. Who is this?" said a kid's voice.

"Um., I'd like to speak with Missy," she replied nervously, twirling the cable from the telephone.

"Okay, hold on," she heard the phone set down.

After waiting, she heard the phone get picked up, and Missy spoke up:

"Hey, Rose! Whassup?" she asked cheerfully.

"You wanna hang out? I'm getting bored with my homework, it's so easy," Rose replied bravely.

"Sure! At my house?" Missy suggested.

___

Rose went over to her house, she knew where Missy lived, so it wasn't a problem for her to deal with anyway. Despite that, she knocked on the door and her older brother (which Rose guessed perfectly) opened it instead.

"Can I help you?" wow his voice sounds so Texas.

"Hey, Rose!" Missy came to see she had arrived.

Rose replied with a 'hey' back, as they entered, Georgie closed the door and went back to watching television.

As they did their girly thing, Missy, who was not such a talkative girl, told her mother she met a new friend.

"Are your parents fine with me being here? I don't want to disturb them a lot, you know.." Rose muttered.

"Oh, trust me, my mom has been dying to meet you," Missy replied honestly.

"Huh," Rose slightly chuckled and returned back to playing their chess round.

Suddenly, Sheldon knocked on the door, Rose heard it, but Missy ignored it.

"Missy?" he said.

"Leave us alone!" she yelled out annoyingly, putting her rook into its place.

"I think I left my stuff I there, you know we shared a room before? I might have left my favourite stuff that I bought from the fan shop from Professor Proton--"