12|| Shopping Day [Short Chapter]

☀︎

Rose agreed to go shopping with Mrs Cooper and Missy for some style for their clothes. Mrs Cooper bought some fancy clothes and some comfortable ones for Missy and Rose to wear to school. However, they haven't afforded yet for their outfits for the prom.

"That dress would look great on you, Missy!" Mrs Cooper said as she saw the pink cute dress that was on display from the window.

"Mom, that was the dress you bought me last year, it only got upgraded," Missy described.

Rose, was checking out some simple dresses that would perk up her interest a lot, and she saw this stunning light blue dress with flowers designed on it perfectly.

"So, Rose, found anything you like so far?" Mrs Cooper asked.

"This one looks great, but I don't think this one will look great on me." she disagrees with her looks on the dress.

"Oh, well we should try it on, it wouldn't hurt if we did," she said.

"Okay," she said.

Later

"Are you done yet, Ivy?!" Missy yells as she is bored.

"Give me a minute, will you, Missy?!" Rose yells back to her.

The curtains were pushed aside, showing Rose in a magnificent dress she chose was simple, but looked symmetrical on her, it fitted her perfectly. It was not too revealing, it looked great on her, her brunette hair and the dress fitted Rose well.

"Now that's the one we are going for," Missy said in shock.

"Holy moly, Rose," Mrs Cooper said in shock. "We are getting this."

This was quite really short becuz I am too lazy to write some more, anyways, hope you luv it! I will post more now since I have a one-week break! <3

-qos