4|| An Invitation

୧⍤⃝💐

Rose had not spoken up all these past weeks, well, she spoke to Missy and Sheldon quite often. But Rose needed some space.

Silently, she borrowed a book from the library, and slowly, she ate her food from the cafeteria as she read her book significantly and quietly. The book was about family issues, which she could relate to because she is going through it too.

It was a normal class, and after passing her exams, and getting 90 and above grades. She was only, the top one in class, the rest getting 60 and below, which was not a good grade you'd get, they'd probably get a D or... F.

As she went to open her locker, there was a letter, and she opened it up to see she was invited to someone's party she barely even knew. Someone may be inviting the whole school, and she was kind of surprised.

It was happening in a few days, and it said to wear something pretty and casual. She wanted to wear a cute skirt, and would probably go into her parent's room to see if her mother kept any skirts and cute crop tops that had long sleeves.

She found some black skirt, and some classic crop top -- and it was definitely gonna suit her for sure.

✩ ♬ ₊.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

She arrived at the place, it was filled with a lot of limited people inside, she was actually surprised it happened at 5:00 because her mum had no idea she was invited to a party.

(the outfit she wore just to remind you)

She then sees Missy and her twin brother, their mother forcing his son to go to the party with his sister.

"But, I don't want to have fun!" he complained, "I'd rather do my scientific investigation than this!" he yelled.

"I want you to socialize with other people or else-- oh hey, Rose!" Mrs Cooper greeted her with a smile instantly.

"Oh, hello, Mrs Cooper," she bowed obediently, smiling slightly.

Sheldon notices Rose -- who instantly notices himself staring at her while his mother and she chat for a while. His sister went inside, he had never felt this before, but he had started to notice he may had a bit of ... crush on her.