8|| Spin the Bottle Game

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

A few Days Later...

Rose read some books she got from Sheldon, they were pretty boring but were the only thing that could keep up her energy. She had left hers from her home but did not come back to unravel some memories she would cry over. There she was, sitting down on her sleeping bag, her legs crossed as she read it.

Excluding, she remembered Sheldon holding her hand last time, it gave her tingles and a few butterflies in her stomach, what was she feeling for such a young age? She was turning 15 sooner in December, and she felt weird around boys, which was normal for teenagers, anyway.

Yet, really, what was this feeling she felt towards Sheldon whenever they held hands, hugged and stared at each other so lovingly, they could barely breathe? Out of her own curiosity, what was this new feeling she felt?

She shook it off from her perspective and returned from her reading until she heard footsteps coming from inside her room. As a result, Missy pulled her brother's wrist very firmly.

"Hey, you wanna come play with us?" she asks Rose.

"Um, sure! What game?"

"Spin the Bottle," she replied.

"I was forced into this, just to remind you, and I really want to go back to my computer science work," he replied in honesty, his wrist still being held by his own fraternal, twin sister.

"Give me a second, will you?" she asked them patiently.

_____

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

As Missy turned the first bottle since it was seven of them, Billy, Sheldon, Georgie, Missy, Rose, and Heather M. and B.

The bottle lands at Heather M, causing Missy to giggle out loud, "truth or dare?" she asked her.

"uhm... Truth!" she squealed.

Sheldon groans, causing Rose to do the same, they would rather drown themselves in a bowl full of milk than play truth or dare.

"Who was your first crush?" 

".... well ..." she mumbled, turning her voice into a lower tune, "It's Michael," she whispered.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" she exclaims in a whisper tone.

"This is just weird," Georgie whispers to Rose.

"Can I go next? I just want to go back to what I am gonna do," Sheldon spat out.

"Ugh, fine," Heather M gives the bottle to Sheldon, and he spins it, the bottle going at a quick speed like how the light is going. It was starting to slow down a bit, and sooner or later, it landed on...
Rose.

"Well?" she asked him, looking up at Sheldon, causing Georgie to do the same to his little brother.

"truth or dare?" he asked a bit shakily but did not stammer.

"Truth," she said, rather in an intriguing voice.

"Did you ever ... have a crush on anyone?" he said out of nowhere abruptly and at a quick pace.

Rose was startled, and gulped nervously, "I do have a crush on someone..." she said, rather shyly.

"Have? So you still like him??" Georgie asked instantly.

"Y-yeah," she stammered, fidgeting her fingers with nervousness. "but, I don't want to say it, because ... "

"Because what?" Heather B asked.

"... he's right here in this room," she said shakily.

Georgie gasped, and leaned his mouth to her ear, "is it me?" he jokingly said.

She hits him on the shoulder hard, making him wince in pain as he rubs it to soothe the pain well.

"Oooh! Is it me??" Billy said, not knowing what was happening.

Everyone turns to him in confusion and with weird faces from Billy, "What?" Sheldon said, his voice sounding confused.

"Sorry, you guys were whispering so I didn't know what was happening.." he chuckles slightly.

Rose fidgeting her fingers, couldn't say her crush because ...

she was already facing him.

"Well?" he asked her again.

"I-i gotta go," she stands up swiftly, opening the door to her way out.

This was rlly short becuz it just all relates to Spin the Bottle chapter anyway

-qos