WE WILL MEET AGAIN

Twenty five years later.....

   Lan Zhan walked up the hill with difficulty, he was no longer young, his hair was starting to turn white, wrinkles and fatigue could be seen on his face, but that sharp gaze never changed. Lan Zhan walked with a kettle in his hand, he entered deeper into the forest, and after walking for a while, he stopped.

There is a fairly large tombstone there. Written with the name "Lan Huan" Lan Zhan smiled "how are you, Ge? It's been a long time since the last time I saw you" Lan Zhan then poured tea into small glasses for him and for Xichen "alcohol is still prohibited in Gusu Lan" he laughed, he then drank the tea and put the glass near Xichen's gravestone, and fell silent.

"Ge... There are many things I want to tell you, Weiying and I followed your advice, we have children. Three children, two twin sons and one daughter. The oldest is called Lan Yanli, she is very gentle, kind and smart, she reminded me of Jiang Yanli, that's why I gave her the name Yanli. And with her similar characteristics to Yanli, we also have a child who is like Weiying" Lan Zhan chuckled "he's Lan Sifeng, he has my face, but he's very similar to Weiying , he even secretly smuggled wine and drank it while roasting rabbits on the hill without permission, and played gambling with Jingyi" Lan Zhan laughed amusedly "but he has a very warm and gentle older brother, he reminds me of you. His name is Lan Huan .... I gave him your name, because he reminds me so much of you. He also likes playing the flute, and I gave him Liebing. One day I will send the three of them to visit you."

Lan Zhan caressed Xichen's tombstone "Ge... My time is near, I can feel it. I'm here to tell you that I will be with you again soon. I really miss you, your face, your voice, your presence, I never forget it all even for a moment. And when I meet you later, I will hug you and not let go" Lan Zhan then kissed Xichen's grave, he then turned to leave, and after a few steps he turned his head, he saw Xichen standing in front of his grave, and smiled at him. Lan Zhan smiled back at him, he then turned around, and left the tomb.

    It was getting dark, Lan Zhan walked around looking around, he saw the classroom, garden, fountain and front gate, all the memories of his youth replayed in his mind. There are no memories that he has forgotten. He saw Sizhui who was teaching his daughter to play the sword, Sizhui was already married to the Jiang sect's lady, and Jingyi, Jingyi was already married to one of the Jin sect's lady and had twins, today Jin Ling, and Jiang Cheng also came, Jinling was married to the lady of the Lan sect, and Jiang Cheng also ended up marrying the lady of the Lan sect as well. They both have one son.

Lan Zhan looked at them all, memories of youth, his adventures with them, Lan Zhan remembered them. They all simultaneously looked at Lan Zhan and smiled at him. Lan Zhan returned the smile, and he continued walking.

He entered Hansi, it had been twenty-five years since Hansi had been empty, nothing had changed, even the empty cup that Xichen had left on his last day was still there. Lan Zhan went to the cupboard, he took Xichen's white robe and smelled it. Lan Zhan could still smell Xichen, the smell of cinnamon. He then put on the white robe and went out, closing Hansi's door tightly.

He was already in front of Jingshi, when he saw his children approaching him. Yanli, A-feng, and A-huan, they approached him. Lan Zhan smiled at them, he then hugged and kissed them

"All of you should go and rest, father is very tired and also wants to sleep."

They nodded

Lan Zhan then entered Jingshi, where he saw Weiying lying on the bed smiling at him. Lan Zhan held Weiying's hand and kissed his knuckles