EPILOGUE

Lan Wangji, and Wei Wuxian are dead.....

They breathed their last while embracing each other in bed, with Lan Wangji wearing Xichen's robe...

That day, when Lan Wangji walked around Gusu and saw his friends, that day was his last day. With Lan Wangji gone, Gusu had a new sect leader, he was Lan Wangji's first son and second child, Lan Huan.

Lan Yanli

she is only eighteen years old, but she is the most beautiful girl in the entire sect, she has a warm and loving personality, she is also very smart and funny, loves her two younger siblings very much

she is only eighteen years old, but she is the most beautiful girl in the entire sect, she has a warm and loving personality, she is also very smart and funny, loves her two younger siblings very much. She cries the easiest and Lan Sifeng really likes teasing her. After Wei Wuxian's death, Yanli took his sword and made it her own, but she kept his flute in a glass case to honor Wei Wuxian as the only Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.

Lan Huan

The first son, and second child of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, many people think he was named after the previous sect leader in honor of the late Lan Xichen, but in fact he is very similar to Lan Xichen

The first son, and second child of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, many people think he was named after the previous sect leader in honor of the late Lan Xichen, but in fact he is very similar to Lan Xichen. He has a very gentle, kind hearted, and likes to pamper his little brother. He was the same as his uncle in first place on the list of most handsome cultivators. He also has a great leadership spirit, at the age of fifteen he was able to become a sect leader, and brought peace to Gusu Lan. After Lan Wangji's death, he took Xichen's flute and sword and made them his own

Lan Sifeng

Many people think he is cold like Lan Wangji because of his flat face and sharp eyes

Many people think he is cold like Lan Wangji because of his flat face and sharp eyes. But in fact he is a mini version of Wei Wuxian, he is Gusu's "deathly boy". Has a naughty, cheerful nature, and likes to tease his older siblings. When he smiled, his entire cold and stiff image collapsed instantly. He will throw random pranks at anyone just to make them feel better. Behind his sharp eyes, he has puppy eyes that only his parents and siblings have ever seen. He uses his puppy eyes when he wants something, and the person who often falls victim to him is Lan Huan. Lan Huan's defense collapsed when she saw Sifeng's puppy eyes, and she would destroy anything in front of her if it made Sifeng cry. As a result, because he often took advantage of Huan, Yanli often pulled his ears or punished him for copying the three thousand Gusu rules. Like his father, he took second place as the most handsome young master. He used Bichen as his sword when Lan Wangji died.

    Together with Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui, they are Gusu Lan's future. After all the hardwork that Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, and Wei Wuxian have endured, their descendants can finally feel peace. And so on it will remain like that, until the time comes when they are all forgotten.

Thank you for everyone who gives me their vote! I actually had an idea to make like a mini books about the new Lans trio. Yanli, Huan, and Sifeng. But I am not sure about it, does anyone want the book 2???

Another little fact, I was actually listening to the song called atlantis while writing these last two chapters.