S8, Ep 81: Two Lies, One Truth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Realm

(The rest of the Dragon Hunters find Daddy No Legs and Muzzle tied up)

Daddy No Legs: Let me do the talking.

(Muzzle mumbles)

Daddy No Legs: Iron Baron! Hehe, fancy seeing you here. You're probably wondering why we're tied up here in the desert.

(Muzzle mumbles)

Iron Baron: Heavy Metal did this to you?

Daddy No Legs: Technically, the ninja too.

Iron Baron: They destroyed our village, released our dragons, and now they've stolen my best Hunter from me!? Ahh!

Jet Jack: Let me find them! With a fleet of my own, I can catch them by sundown.

(Iron Baron grunts. Chew Toy sniffs at the sand)

Chew Toy: Yeah, yep, yep. Oh, I smell 'em! Ha-ha! I'm onto that sweet, sweet scent. Six hours ahead of us. And... Yup. They're that way.

Iron Baron: Then hunt them down!

Jet Jack: No one touches Heavy Metal! Save him for me!

Ninjago City

(The citizens run away screaming while the Sons of Garmadon takes over the city)

Nya: It's chaos out there. But we're safe for now.

(She shuts the door)

Lloyd: All right. We've all had our fill. Now, are you gonna tell us how you turned into a rat?

(Mystake slurps tea)

Mystake: Ahh. The rat is easy! How about this?

(She transforms into Wu causing Nya, Dareth, and Skylor to gasp)

Mystake: Not too shabby for an old woman.

(She changes back into herself and giggles)

Lloyd: You're an Oni!

Dareth: But we were told that Oni are dangerous and all they want to do is destroy!

Mystake: We are. You don't want me on your bad side.

Nya: How did you get here? When—

Lloyd: During the time of legend. When she crossed over in pursuit of Y/n. When he fled the Realm of Oni and Dragon.

Mystake: Mm. You listen well, Master Garmadon. Since Y/n was born of both worlds, our mission was to follow him into this realm and turn him to our side! Or destroy him. But he wouldn't serve. And I fell in love with this world he created. My fellow Oni wanted to complete our mission, but I turned on them, and I have helped Y/n ever since. Did you ever wonder how Master Wu and Garmadon have lived so long? It is our Oni blood, the blood they got from Y/n.

Skylor: How have you kept this secret for so long?

Mystake: Transformation is a powerful ability.

Lloyd: But if I'm part Oni, why can't I do that?

Mystake: Transform? You've been doing it all your life! From a bratty child to the destined Green Ninja and now to our great leader of the Resistance. But to endure your father, you must transform again.